Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    K.

Like I said.

Of course you don't know he was negotiating a fight WHILE he made that comment 2 months ago.
    And like I said 2 months ago he should've been trying to make the biggest fight in history

Comment

I really don't think in Floyd world.. he's thinking about Margarito or Pacquiao right now.

The negotiations didn't work out... Floyd moved on to his own agenda...
      he said he's gonna take a couple of years off, all the while showing lack of interest in the sport, then suddenly got his hunger back right at almost the exact moment when the final hurdle for the margarito-pacquiao fight is about to be worked out... its comical..

probably a coincidence, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
        And like I said 2 months ago he should've been trying to make the biggest fight in history
        So should of Pacquiao.

It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
          No my friend you're confusing skill/talent with heart. Corrales,ODH have shown heart in many fights. Shane showed heart just by going after the 2 guys who first beat him! Floyd is the most skilled boxer but recently only time he showed heart was in round 2 vs Shane. He stated many times if Pac wanted to fight step up, well........Pac stepped up and Floyd stepped off!
          One part of having heart is backing up what you say, another is facing adversity. This is a career defining fight for Floyd and he simply ignored it.....

The man has NO heart? Firstly, anyone that gets in the ring is all heart, secondly have you gone through his career to see how he has shown heart through out? In round 2 against Mosley he show heart? Listen to yourself mate..

He rematch Castillo when he could have run away from the fight, He fought a prime famoso with a broken hand for 6 rounds, He fought castillo with a damage shoulder, Just because he doesnt get KD then get back up to win doesnt mean he doesnt have heart.

In questioning Mayweather heart you yourself have shown a bit of what you are accusing Mayweather of...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            But the Mayweather fight would still be there if Pac-Margarito goes ahead in Arum's view, Right now Margarito is controversy and that sells which is why Arum want to push the fight out of the way first.

Thinking Pac-Margarito is only happening because Mayweather doesnt want the fight is Arum's genius stroke and the reason why the man is an educated Harvard graduate, The people who knows Arum knows how he works in the boxing industry.

Am sure if Arum says Pac wants the Mayweather fight and we are willing to do Full random testing the whole fight would happen in December (Forget the financial part), But until Pac/Arum agrees to full testing dont expect Mayweather to say or do anything about the fight.
            Floyd not having anything to say in a fight he's involved in???????? Stop lying to yourself buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              he said he's gonna take a couple of years off, all the while showing lack of interest in the sport, then suddenly got his hunger back right at almost the exact moment when the final hurdle for the margarito-pacquiao fight is about to be worked out... its comical..

probably a coincidence, but whatever.
              Floyd says random **** all the time.. and he has for the last 4 years.

Nobody should read or listen to everything Floyd says and actually take it seriously.

With that said... Floyd is not thinking about Margarito... not even remotely.

Comment

So should of Pacquiao.

It works both ways.
                if its about the testing,

agreeing to far stricter testing than what he has to should be good enough. which he was open to from day 1. this is coming from a guy who has no such history of cheating.

then finally agreeing to testing that floyd was comfortable with at some point. still stricter than what anyone else has to go through.

manny has shown interest in this fight, while it seems like floyd is making this fight as hard to make as possible.

Comment

Wait people dont know what "right now" means? That was said weeks ago.

Today is August 25th.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-25-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    The man has NO heart? Firstly, anyone that gets in the ring is all heart, secondly have you gone through his career to see how he has shown heart through out? In round 2 against Mosley he show heart? Listen to yourself mate..

He rematch Castillo when he could have run away from the fight, He fought a prime famoso with a broken hand for 6 rounds, He fought castillo with a damage shoulder, Just because he doesnt get KD then get back up to win doesnt mean he doesnt have heart.

In questioning Mayweather heart you yourself have shown a bit of what you are accusing Mayweather of...
                    The part about any boxer having heart ...I'll acknowledge as true, so let me clarify,Mayweather has the least heart in boxing! Now 2nd I said RECENTLY! floyd showed heart rd 2 vs mosley You talking about Catillo like it was recent. How many yrs ago was that? People get soft and hide behind images and persona instead of thinking about his legacy in this sport he rather act like he doesnt need boxing and boxing needs him...he's a diva

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Floyd says random **** all the time.. and he has for the last 4 years.

Nobody should read or listen to everything Floyd says and actually take it seriously.

With that said... Floyd is not thinking about Margarito... not even remotely.
                      like i said, probably just coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X