Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pwill or Martinez at 160 is Floyds only chance to save face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    he doesn't have the heart to fight either
    You didn't have the heart to fight, and you're commenting on a fighters heart...!!!??? Floyd and PAc should just:bukkake:..on you lol...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Well Floyd might not fight them. So what.

Whats your point?
      Ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Save face lol... Floyd is going to fight someone that you will pay to see him fight on ppv. Haven't you learned lol... Saving face lol... I'm starting to believe some of you guys really hate Floyd's big mouth...and hate him personally lol... I used to call it fake hate, but when you use the term duck, and do not care about your boxing opinion...you leave me no other alternative lol...
        What are you? His publicist?

He's ducking Pac. Im not a fan of either. I don't hate Mayweather. I cheer for him in every fight I've seen him so far.

I call it like it is. I'm a true boxing fan. I don't let bias **** with my opinion, like clearly yours does.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post

He's ducking Pac.
          No he isn't lol... It is fans like you who don't care about their boxing opinion, and get ****ted on for it too lol...

Comment

He's ducking Pac. Im not a fan of either. I don't hate Mayweather. I cheer for him in every fight I've seen him so far.

I call it like it is. I'm a true boxing fan. I don't let bias **** with my opinion, like clearly yours does.
            No offence but every boxing fan is biased.

There is just no such thing as an objective boxing fan

Comment

No he isn't lol... It is fans like you who don't care about their boxing opinion, and get ****ted on for it too lol...
              WTF are you talking about?

Fans like me who dont care about theier boxing opinion... Who the **** is "THEIR".

Yes. He's ducking Pac. Explain how he isn't. I have no care in the world either way about either fighter. If they fought I'd root for Mayweather, but I call it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                No offence but every boxing fan is biased.

There is just no such thing as an objective boxing fan
                I'm sure I do, but not on this matter.

Comment

what kinda like how *****s like you ***** ducketts marginalize & discredit any hall of fame trainer, analyst, fighter who says anything bad about floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by LVfrank View Post
                    Why the hell would he fight at 160?
                    Some people on here so hope Manny stays as far away from Floyd as he can for as long as he can.

Comment

WTF are you talking about?

Fans like me who dont care about theier boxing opinion... Who the **** is "THEIR".

Yes. He's ducking Pac.
                      You keep saying he is ducking PAc, and you don't even understand the boxing term "duck" and how it applies lol... It means you think that Floyd is at fault for the fight not happening when you really don't know lol... They aren't retired yet, and they can still fight. What if the fight is made lol...are you going to take back what you said lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X