No announcement yet.

Steroids Are A Helluva Drug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    I never said he didn't...Try understanding something folks say every now and then, instead of being filled with nothing but biased agenda's.

I was stating in my first post, what is your point? He did the exact same stuff without a positive test. So, whats the point? If any boxing fan would not have found out he tested positive, they never would of thought twice about it...Know why, cause Roy always looked like that (style wise and body type).
    How do you know? Perhaps he was on something for a while and never got caught. Shane never had a positive test and we wouldnt know about him unless documents were found on him. There goes your theory, besides, why are you taking up for a junkie anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      How do you know? Perhaps he was on something for a while and never got caught. Shane never had a positive test and we wouldnt know about him unless documents were found on him. There goes your theory, besides, why are you taking up for a junkie anyway.
      Why are you so obsessed with junkies?

Plus, I have my own mind, and can do with it what I please. This topic is lame...Period.

You make a title "Steroids are a helluva Drugs", then post a video of a fight where Roy tested positive after...Nothing else, just that. So what were you trying to say? That he looked super human?...He always did the things he did in that fight. Where you just pointing out that he tested positive? Thanks, most people knew that already. So I ask again, what was the point of this topic?

Also, I love how you just come up with all this crap latley "Shane never got caught for a while, so why not Roy"...Here's the thing, you or I don't know. So cut the crap. If that's the case, he must have been on something his whole career...Or is that what you are saying...

Comment

Why are you so obsessed with junkies?

Plus, I have my own mind, and can do with it what I please. This topic is lame...Period.

You make a title "Steroids are a helluva Drugs", then post a video of a fight where Roy tested positive after...Nothing else, just that. So what were you trying to say? That he looked super human?...He always did the things he did in that fight. Where you just pointing out that he tested positive? Thanks, most people knew that already. So I ask again, what was the point of this topic?

Also, I love how you just come up with all this crap latley "Shane never got caught for a while, so why not Roy"...Here's the thing, you or I don't know. So cut the crap. If that's the case, he must have been on something his whole career...Or is that what you are saying...
        Why are you so concerned with this particular thread, I dont see you playing hall monitor on other threads. Oh is Roy one of your favorites? Thats too bad, I just thought Id post a video of the great Roy Jones doing his thing, he does look very impressive I must say.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr > Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Jones View Post
            Roy Jones Jr > Hopkins.
            Wrong thread Joe, I wasnt talking about that kind of drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Why are you so concerned with this particular thread, I dont see you playing hall monitor on other threads. Oh is Roy one of your favorites? Thats too bad, I just thought Id post a video of the great Roy Jones doing his thing, he does look very impressive I must say.
              Sorry, Roy isn't even in my top ten...Was never really fond of the guy to be honest...

Sick of the agenda's. That is all. Not to mention, yours have failed badley as of late. Your to boring with it. You need to play a better bad guy. Your topics are so blaned in nature, and transparent as ****....

Comment

Jones was tested positive, big deal! I tell you something, i think at least 70-80% of the Top-athletes are using steroids but most getting away with it. Wake up guys!
                Oh and Hall took a verry bad beating there, awesome!

Comment

Sorry, Roy isn't even in my top ten...Was never really fond of the guy to be honest...

Sick of the agenda's. That is all. Not to mention, yours have failed badley as of late. Your to boring with it. You need to play a better bad guy. Your topics are so blaned in nature, and transparent as ****....

Comment

Boooo!...

I will take that as the white flag.

Comment

Working...
                    X