Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some rare expensive fights the do exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some rare expensive fights the do exist?

What are some of the most rare (maybe expensive) fights that do exist somewhere out there?

What do you mean expensive?

Comment

I mean as expensive as in it costs alot due to how rare it is.

Comment

Well,I don't know about expensive,but I can't find the full version of Tito-B-Hop anywhere!!

Comment

Floyd Patterson vs Tommy Hurricane Jackson I and II. Hard to find.

Comment

Harry Greb vs Mickey Walker is the Holy Grail of boxing, find it and you're an instant millionaire.

Comment

You can get some welterweight Ray Robinson fights over at classicfights.net, but it looks like you're watching through a dirty fish tank and have a cataract problem to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                Harry Greb vs Mickey Walker is the Holy Grail of boxing, find it and you're an instant millionaire.
                Has that fight been proven to exist? Btw how much do you think that would be worth?

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  You can get some welterweight Ray Robinson fights over at classicfights.net, but it looks like you're watching through a dirty fish tank and have a cataract problem to begin with.
                  I wonder how many of his fights exist. Last I counted 25, 23 not counting the Basilio I and II fights highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                    Would you recommend that site based on overall quality?

Comment

Working...
                    X