Where can I find Calderon vs Segura tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
    Still ducking me?
    he claims he owns everybody and then ducks them , by saying , it was a joke.
    or trying to convince people they are hurt because of his weak jokes.

but in reality , all he does is troll , and joke about ricans everytime he gets a chance , then when someone says something he tells them to chill because he is just joking.

Yet he jokes the same way , every day

Comment

See if I wanted to get technical like your little b!tch ass does, I could whine and moan and complain about how you call mexican fighters potato sacks when they're warriors in the ring and have more balls than your internet borikua til death personality does.

But I don't, Because IMO i'm not some little rican who gets butthurt over everything and takes it seriously you dumb ****ing mamabicho.

Pa Ke Te Edukes Compa ! hahahaha

Comment

So what if I joke? No ones forcing you to read or reply my posts you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
          he claims he owns everybody and then ducks them , by saying , it was a joke.
          or trying to convince people they are hurt because of his weak jokes.

but in reality , all he does is troll , and joke about ricans everytime he gets a chance , then when someone says something he tells them to chill because he is just joking.

Yet he jokes the same way , every day
          I don't know who this Sombras guy is, but I don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
            So what if I joke? No ones forcing you to read or reply my posts you ****.

muchacho vete que estas haciendo el ridiculo.

Ve y mirate en el espejo y repite chistes de food stamps , y dile a todos tus amiguitos que you owned me , y apuesta numeritos electronicos.

Cuandeo tengas algo inteligente que decir entonces abre el pico.

Hice un thread para pedir tickets para la pelea , por que me voy de vacaciones con mi esposa y hija y me gustaria verla.

Y con que sales??

Que si los voy a comprar con food stamps.

Madura y coje cabeza.

Lo poco agrada y lo mucho enfada. No haces nada mas y nama mejor que hablar de ricans all that y de food stamps.

Si fuera verdad , pero coño

Comment

See if I wanted to get technical like your little b!tch ass does, I could whine and moan and complain about how you call mexican fighters potato sacks when they're warriors in the ring and have more balls than your internet borikua til death personality does.

But I don't, Because IMO i'm not some little rican who gets butthurt over everything and takes it seriously you dumb ****ing mamabicho.

Pa Ke Te Edukes Compa ! hahahaha
              Look man , truth is , ricans are labeled. And its all cool man , it doesnt stop me from doing me and doing good things in my life.

When I hear somebody say something like the things you say , I ignore it 99% of the time.

But you bring up the same old lame jokes every time. I take it you actually think its true and I got to educate your ignorance.

But then u say you are joking. And then tell me to chill. And then call me a troll.

Dude stop contradicting yourself.

Eveytime I type you look for a way to implement food stamps. And if I reply with a comeback , Im butthurt. If I reply with facts I got my panties in bunches.

Get a life bro.

Comment

Internet.....serious business

Comment

Internet.....serious business
                  Im sorry , not all of us have time to troll.

this wont be the last time.

Youll mention something about ricans soon enough down the line.

At least make sure its true.

Comment

Stop....getting.....so....butthurt it makes having you as my b!tch not as fun anymore....

Comment

Stop....getting.....so....butthurt it makes having you as my b!tch not as fun anymore....
                      so how about that position.

Its a full time position. No benefits , but I pay in cash everyday.

I got like 5 other mexicans who want it.

But since u have such a good sense of humor , I want you to have it.

It will be 35 dollars a week. in cash.

What do you say rab.

Comment

Working...
                      X