Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how much Amir Khan made for his fight against Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how much Amir Khan made for his fight against Malignaggi?

Anyone know how much Amir Khan made for his fight against Malignaggi?

If my memory serves me right, the purse for the fight was 1.5 million, and Khan got a majority of that.

Comment

"I've lost to two elite fighters -- Miguel Cotto and Amir Khan. I think that Amir Khan is more talented than Hatton," said Malignaggi, who earned $450,000 to Khan's $1.1 million.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        "I've lost to two elite fighters -- Miguel Cotto and Amir Khan. I think that Amir Khan is more talented than Hatton," said Malignaggi, who earned $450,000 to Khan's $1.1 million.

So Paulie says that a non-elite named Hatton wiped the floor with him. I'm not a Hatton fan at all but I just find it hilarious on how much Paulie hates Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post

So Paulie says that a non-elite named Hatton wiped the floor with him. I'm not a Hatton fan at all but I just find it hilarious on how much Paulie hates Hatton.
          i dont think hatton fought a very good paulie at all. i like paulie and if you look at his career at the time and the fight.. he wasnt in tip top. whenhe fought diaz twice, change of trainer etc ... khan fought a better paulie

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
            How much of that $450,000 did Malignaggi get for himself after taxes, trainer deductions and stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              i dont think hatton fought a very good paulie at all. i like paulie and if you look at his career at the time and the fight.. he wasnt in tip top. whenhe fought diaz twice, change of trainer etc ... khan fought a better paulie
              People think you're crazy when you tell this type of ****... as if a fighter can't be different with a different trainer or as if they enact a bad game plan that doesn't suit their ability or isn't their style can't **** their whole game up.

Just look at Paulie in the first fight against Ndou and the second fight. Buddy McCurse can do wonders for your career and not in a good way.

This is chess not checkers motha****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
                How much of that $450,000 did Malignaggi get for himself after taxes, trainer deductions and stuff like that?
                $450,000

- 10% Trainer
                - 10% Manager
                - 35% Tax?

I would guess around $200,000?

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                  $450,000

- 10% Trainer
                  - 10% Manager
                  - 35% Tax?

I would guess around $200,000?
                  Where does that leave the promoter?

Damn, a fighter has to give up way too much of his purse.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Where does that leave the promoter?

Damn, a fighter has to give up way too much of his purse.
                    I think Mallignaggi was self promoted for this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X