Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "David Haye and Adam Booth needed time to MAKE UP their stories"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: "David Haye and Adam Booth needed time to MAKE UP their stories"

From Dan Rafael's ESPN chat today...

Gutterdandy (nyc): David Haye is promising to "dish the dirt" on the Klitschko negotiations in order to prove he's "not a b*tch." This should be good. I'm sure it's taken him and Booth all this time to concoct something -- otherwise, why didn't he reply immediately?

Dan Rafael (1:45 PM): They needed time to make up their stories and get them straight.
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
    Yes, he's going to expose the Klitchko's
    5.00%
    No, he's just making up stories
    85.00%
    Maybe
    10.00%

Yeah right. He's going to feel real real dumb trying to say he's the first fighter that ever was forced into a mythical slave contract with the Klitschko brothers.

Go fight Audley Harrison.

Comment

lol..................

Comment

This is David Haye acting like a f.ucking diva. Who cares about the negotiations? Stop talking and get into the ring and start fighting. This *****e just bores me...

Comment

Fat Dan is right.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            From Dan Rafael's ESPN chat today...

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
            Dan why not wait and hear it before detrmining its bull****. Oh yeah, Dan has already thrown him under the bus and called him all types of ducker coward BS it would be too much to have to retract all that. Tell Dan to shave his beard sinc Floyd/JMM did over 1 mil ppvs like he said he would.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear that David Haye doesn't want to fight the Klitschkos and will postpone it for as long as he can.

My guess if sometime the middle of next year he finally fights Vitali. I don't think he'll ever fight Wlad.

Comment

American sports journalists really don't seem to value objectivity and restraint like British journalists. Of course, the flip side to that could be to say American journalists are more likely to shoot from the hip, so to speak. But still, I think people like Rafael and Doug Fischer have a journalistic style that allows for their personal feelings toward individuals and - probably like us fans - they let impatience skew their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nimble Guru View Post
                  American sports journalists really don't seem to value objectivity and restraint like British journalists. Of course, the flip side to that could be to say American journalists are more likely to shoot from the hip, so to speak. But still, I think people like Rafael and Doug Fischer have a journalistic style that allows for their personal feelings toward individuals and - probably like us fans - they let impatience skew their opinions.
                  I lol'd, I hope you were not being serious.

I agree with him, Haye is coming with more BS excuses and imaginary "slave contracts", of which he'll provide no evidence whatsoever, as usual.

Comment

As usual, David Haye will come up with some fabrications to cover the truth, which is he's afraid to step in the Ring with the K Bros.

But he's not fooling very many people these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X