Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Jean Pascal: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal will outwork Hopkins to win a decision, but Hopkins will make him look like crap doing it.

Comment

Hopkins by points.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Vote in the poll...

I have Bernard by UD...
        Should be deleted for racist ****, Canadian boxers don't need your hate, you're probably crying like a little girl cause your man Dawson got his ass kicked by Pascal. But don't hang yourself, the WBC WC Pascal agreed to a rematch close, so Dawson will have a second chance.

Canadian WC -EX- The racist

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
          Should be deleted for racist ****, Canadian boxers don't need your hate, you're probably crying like a little girl cause your man Dawson got his ass kicked by Pascal. But don't hang yourself, the WBC WC Pascal agreed to a rematch close, so Dawson will have a second chance.

canadian fighters aren't born in canada (which means they aren't even canadian) how pathetic....

FAIL

Comment

It was a joke...in reference to Bernard sayin he'd never lose to a white boy (which he did)

Comment

i am smiling right now thinking of bernard hopkins acadamy award
              performance against jones.

i think the bells are finally tolling for hopkins.
              pascals fast eddie style.
              i don't see hopkins getting away with controling the pace and playing his game.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                It was a joke...in reference to Bernard sayin he'd never lose to a white boy (which he did)
                Canadian WC Pascal is white ? I'm not laughing ... Don't worry, you're not alone, you have some friends in my sig ! BTW, Hopkins should retire, he's still healthy, he could get hurt against Pascal...

Comment

Hopkins cant beat guys his own size or bigger. Yeah he can drag Winky and Pavlik up but not this time. I hope this fight gets made, I would bet big on Pascal.

Comment

the poll is correct. even hopkins at this stage will rape pascal to a ud LOLLOL

Comment

Canadian WC Pascal is white ? I'm not laughing ... Don't worry, you're not alone, you have some friends in my sig ! BTW, Hopkins should retire, he's still healthy, he could get hurt against Pascal...
                      Well don't laugh then...

I've been to Canada and don't have any problem with Canadians...

And don't get too hype on Pascal...he's good but he aint THAT good!

Comment

Working...
                      X