Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a HUGE Floyd fan (as you all know) but I am starting to question his heart....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a HUGE Floyd fan (as you all know) but I am starting to question his heart....

I mean, he is out here being slandered and his name is being dragged through the mud.....

The same way that I feel about Cotto not wanting to fight Margs again, and not wanting to clear all doubts about whether or not Margs cheated against him..... This is the same way I am starting to feel about Floyd.....

I have his career dvd set, watched Floyd fights for hours upon hours, and have been a fan since the beginning.... HE is my favorite current fighter and one of my top three of all (Roy Jones Jr, Bernard Hopkins, and Floyd).....

I just can not fathom somebody talking about you, slandering you, totally undermining any and everything you have worked so hard to achieve in the sport, and you not doing anything about it.....

I dont know what to think about this.... Is he scared? Is he doubting himself? Is he really that complacent with where he has been and where he is in the sport?

The bad thing is, I think the later that he waits to fight Manny, the worse it is on Floyd himself.... He speed, reflexes, and timing will erode before Manny's speed and power erode....

I just dont know what to think of this entire Floyd vs Manny episode that is and has been happening for whats seems like forever.....

He's just not playing any more games with someone his team attempted to get a fight with on two occasions.

Comment

Dont be naive, you and everybody else knows that if Pac had agreed to random testing then we would have a fight. Also Cotto doesnt need to clear up anything, he was in against a man that cheated, not once but possibly twice with Pacquiao. Id get far away as I can from Top Rank if I was Cotto.

Comment

I won't question his heart. I mean, he is not a quitter. A ducker, yes. A quitter, no.

He's just a con man. He tries to get things his way, and beat you before the fight. Problem with Pacquiao is that Roach does that also, and he doesn't have the monetary need to budge against Mayweather's demands.

Many great fighters are con men. Look at Hopkins and all the mental games he played with Trinidad.

Problem with May is that he has not been able to trick Pac into his game. And he doesn't know how to act when that happens.

Comment

He has got great defensive skills but he hasnt got the heart and mind of a warrior. He thinks too much that one punch will turn him into a vegetable for the rest of his life.
          He knows even though his defense is top draw, one punch can end everything hes ever worked for.
          Thats whats making it so hard to agree to fights. He has taken a few punches in his life and he dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            He's just not playing any more games with someone his team attempted to get a fight with on two occasions.
            Two occasions? According to Floyd's team there were no negotiations second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Dont be naive, you and everybody else knows that if Pac had agreed to random testing then we would have a fight. Also Cotto doesnt need to clear up anything, he was in against a man that cheated, not once but possibly twice with Pacquiao. Id get far away as I can from Top Rank if I was Cotto.
              I understand that he wants random testing and this or that....

But by him wanting random testing up until the fight, does that mean he isnt confident in beating the current Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                I understand that he wants random testing and this or that....

But by him wanting random testing up until the fight, does that mean he isnt confident in beating the current Manny Pacquiao?
                What is the current Pacquaio? The one that Floyd thinks is on PED's? Why should he fight a man who he thinks is on PED's? I wouldnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Two occasions? According to Floyd's team there were no negotiations second time around.
                  This is another thing that makes me question Floyd... I would never ever be a fair weather fan and turn my back on one of my faves, but to say there has been no negotiations, when there clearly were negotiations is just plain ludicrous.....

I think by him not being able to take mental control over the situation bothers him a bit.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                    I think by him not being able to take mental control over the situation bothers him a bit.....
                    More than a bit. Just look at his interview with Brian Kenny. He makes a clown of himself against a pretty decent reporter.

I won't use the radio interview with the guy who disrespected him as an example.

Comment

Working...
                    X