Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any VIDEO or AUDIO evidence that FLOYD s OFFER was off the table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
    Cungle, Audio and Video sources are not the "only" credible sources of information.

Believe it or not, Newspaper articles are also considered a credible source.

Yea right.

So the deal was off cuz David Mayo said so!

Okay

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyway I think you still have Valero s record under Caballero s in your sig!

Comment

hey nutjob if you dislike Mayweather so bad go to his gym and kick his @ss and bring a cam i went to see you do it.

Comment

chuurch...cungle you and pasawayo(or howeva you spell it) should go to las vegas and try floyd since yall cant stop posting about him for some odd reason

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          Yea right.

So the deal was off cuz David Mayo said so!

Okay

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyway I think you still have Valero s record under Caballero s in your sig!

Thanks for telling me bro, lol.

But c'mon Cungle, please tell me you don't believe the **** your typing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Thanks for telling me bro, lol.

But c'mon Cungle, please tell me you don't believe the **** your typing.

OF course I dont belive that Mayo dude!

Even FLoyd Sr. said Pacquiao agreed on drug tests on OTR radio show but he also said that Pacquiao cant forget about 50/50 split!

anyway I am about to bounce!

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
              chuurch...cungle you and pasawayo(or howeva you spell it) should go to las vegas and try floyd since yall cant stop posting about him for some odd reason

Charlie Zelenoff is coming to Vegas to beat Mayweather and Ishe Smith ! lol

Zelenoff manager is Frank Stea and Frank Stea is great friend of Mayweather and trains with Roger Mayweather.

If I were hardcore Mayweather fan,I would be worried cuz you know Larry that Charlie Z is brutal puncher!

Comment

Originally posted by cungle View Post
                charlie zelenoff is coming to vegas to beat mayweather and ishe smith ! lol

zelenoff manager is frank stea and frank stea is great friend of mayweather and trains with roger mayweather.

If i were hardcore mayweather fan,i would be worried cuz you know larry that charlie z is brutal puncher!

lmfao...rotfl...damn

Comment

Mayweather - Mosley Postfight interview, "no cut of dates, testing all the way up to the fight, i mean if Mosley can do it why cant he?(refering to Pacquiao), all im asking is for an equal playing field, whats arong with asking that?, thats all I ask for." thats what I remember, dont want to search it cuz no sense talking sense with people who obviously will blow off my research proving what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    Mayweather - Mosley Postfight interview, "no cut of dates, testing all the way up to the fight, i mean if Mosley can do it why cant he?(refering to Pacquiao), all im asking is for an equal playing field, whats arong with asking that?, thats all I ask for." thats what I remember, dont want to search it cuz no sense talking sense with people who obviously will blow off my research proving what i said.
                    somebody put up the post fight interview, I think ****Le needs some video.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      Just exactly as I expected,there is no video or audio evidence.Just some fake article that probably Burner wrote.
                      burner wrote? dude im one of the biggest *******s on this site and ill tell u str8 that that article is true. infact there is a video around youtube floating around were he says the same ****.

lolololololol

cunglee

edit: never mind i just read your charlie z post above..i didnt realize that you were a troll...a funny one so keep it up
                      Last edited by Hi-Dro; 08-19-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X