No announcement yet.

Roach, Naazim, and Steward debunk all your stupid logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach, Naazim, and Steward debunk all your stupid logic

A lot of you say "there's no way he didn't know what where in his wraps", "he had to know", "every fighter knows whats in their wraps".......and so on and so on.......................yet.......it was revealed during the hearing today that world class trainers such as Roach, Steward, and even naazim went on record to say that it is VERY possible for a trainer to alter wraps without the fighter ever knowing. They said it would be quite easy for them to slip something in the wraps without the fighter ever noticing a difference.

Roach's, Steward's, Naazim's expertise >>>>> your hated opinion.

I don't care what they say, I'm a Cotto fan and I know he cheated in his fights. Look at Cotto's face!!!!

Comment

They ducking your thread man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        of course they would. what can they say to discredit roach, naazim, and steward? They all disappeared after margarito whooped cotto and came back months later. Why would you expect anything else in reply to these facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
          A lot of you say "there's no way he didn't know what where in his wraps", "he had to know", "every fighter knows whats in their wraps".......and so on and so on.......................yet.......it was revealed during the hearing today that world class trainers such as Roach, Steward, and even naazim went on record to say that it is VERY possible for a trainer to alter wraps without the fighter ever knowing. They said it would be quite easy for them to slip something in the wraps without the fighter ever noticing a difference.

Roach's, Steward's, Naazim's expertise >>>>> your hated opinion.
          pac already debunked the loaded wraps face thing. cotto's face looked just as bad as the margarito fight after the pac fight.

my dermatologist opinion,

his styled eye brows have some how affected the toughness of the skin, thus the propensity to bleed & quit in fights vs elite competition.

Comment

who gives a crap, he's going to take a real beating from Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              As easily as you duck my posts. We are aware of what Roach, Steward and Naazim have said. We are also aware that fighters have said things directly to the contrary. Who are we to believe?

My OPINION is that he did cheat prior to the attempt with Mosley.

If he did not know about those hardened blocks, then it is even MORE likely, not less, that he cheated in some or all of his other fights. We cannot prove he did or did not know. But nothing has convinced me to change my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                As easily as you duck my posts. We are aware of what Roach, Steward and Naazim have said. We are also aware that fighters have said things directly to the contrary. Who are we to believe?

My OPINION is that he did cheat prior to the attempt with Mosley.

If he did not know about those hardened blocks, then it is even MORE likely, not less, that he cheated in some or all of his other fights. We cannot prove he did or did not know. But nothing has convinced me to change my opinion.
                sorry last i checked fighters don't wrap hands, so it's irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                  sorry last i checked fighters don't wrap hands, so it's irrelevant.
                  Presumably, they are not insensate or blind. If they are paying attention, as they should be, they should know. But by all means, continue to cover your eyes and ears. The world is prettier when you can imagine it as you want it instead of how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Presumably, they are not insensate or blind. If they are paying attention, as they should be, they should know. But by all means, continue to cover your eyes and ears. The world is prettier when you can imagine it as you want it instead of how it is.
                    no one pays attention to their fuken wraps. Every fighter is focusing on the fight and usually listening to music while hands are wrapped. You know **** and the fact that you're trying to discredit what 3 world class trainers have said is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                    X