No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Questions Pacquiao's Drug Test Stance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V-3 View Post

Floyd doesn't set the protocol of the USADA. The USADA sets the protocol for the USADA. Floyd just another athlete, dude doesn't have that kind of power to control HOW an agency does their drug testing. Let's be clear here.
    Quit wasting your time, man. That's like talking to a brick wall. Those guys are too hardheaded for their own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      morales is just mad pacquiao destroyed him, and pac does get tested before and after every fight, morales is washed up and should find a job at taco bell before he gets seriously hurt
      This guy is a ****in clown GTFO man, with your dumb ****.

Comment

Another sour loser in need of Pacman's attention.

Morales said: "“I dont know, I am not familiar with drugs,”

See he is NOT familiar with drugs, but made a false allegations without proof to accused Pacman!

Further he said: “But I must ask then why he would object to random testing if he has nothing to hide. If you have nothing to hide, then you agree to take all the tests, all the time.”

He is just making Speculation.

But, why insist on your false allegations and NOT agree on the the findings of Boxing Drug authorities clearing Pacman in every fights he did in USA, in accordance with the Professional Boxing Rules on Urine Test.

Again why not ask the Professional Doctors and Scientist regarding random testing?

Did Morales ever agreed to have Random Blood testing in his previous Fight?

No!

So he didn't know the effect of this "random testing" taken 1 day or even in the day of fighting.

Even Floyd never agreed to have Random Blood testing in his previous fight; that 19 days blood test prior to his fight against Mosley wasn't Random!

In Fairness, Pacaman agreed to have Blood testing after the Fight!

Whats the difference having blood test before and after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
          For some reason patards think floyd created the USADA.
          Which is absurd to say the very least. But, let them believe what they will, I guess.

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          lol, you already know
          Yes sir.

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Quit wasting your time, man. That's like talking to a brick wall. Those guys are too hardheaded for their own good.
          I know, I know.

I'm gone!

Comment

Where's that dude that made that thread about Morales saying that Floyd's scared to fight Pac?

Comment

of course that old punk is going to try and soil mannys good name because he manny beat his ass twice to a pulp HA HA HAH AH HAH HAH A!!!!! once manny served him a ice cold glass of manila ice moralass lost all his senses

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                Where's that dude that made that thread about Morales saying that Floyd's scared to fight Pac?

Pasawackjob did.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  morales is just mad pacquiao destroyed him, and pac does get tested before and after every fight, morales is washed up and should find a job at taco bell before he gets seriously hurt
                  Real classy, RACIST!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Morales is bitter because Pacquiao beat him.

Morales is a *****.

Wanna add on?
                    Morales is jealous of Pacquiao's achievements

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                      Another sour loser in need of Pacman's attention.

Morales said: "“I dont know, I am not familiar with drugs,”

See he is NOT familiar with drugs, but made a false allegations without proof to accused Pacman!

Further he said: “But I must ask then why he would object to random testing if he has nothing to hide. If you have nothing to hide, then you agree to take all the tests, all the time.”

He is just making Speculation.

But, why insist on your false allegations and NOT agree on the the findings of Boxing Drug authorities clearing Pacman in every fights he did in USA, in accordance with the Professional Boxing Rules on Urine Test.

Again why not ask the Professional Doctors and Scientist regarding random testing?

Did Morales ever agreed to have Random Blood testing in his previous Fight?

No!

So he didn't know the effect of this "random testing" taken 1 day or even in the day of fighting.

Even Floyd never agreed to have Random Blood testing in his previous fight; that 19 days blood test prior to his fight against Mosley wasn't Random!

In Fairness, Pacaman agreed to have Blood testing after the Fight!

Whats the difference having blood test before and after the fight?

"Even Floyd never agreed to have Random Blood testing in his previous fight; that 19 days blood test prior to his fight against Mosley wasn't Random!"

You *******s always use that as some so-called Argument.Alot of you are so dum that ya`ll don`t realize that Floyd and Mosley was`nt aware if their was gonna be a cutoff date which is why its called Random.

The test giver can decide iF there`s gonna be a cutoff date or not.sOMETIMES THERE IS SOMETIMES THEIR IS`NT,REGARDLESS THE ATHLETES BEING TEST IS`NT OLD.

Comment

Working...
                      X