Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Jose accused people he wasn't sure had used but suspected. So STFU.
    And Roger accused Manny because? Agendas are a ***** ain't they.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
      wow i didnt know you daydream about me everyday. forums affecting you much? you probably need a 'vacation'?
      Just gave you credit as one of manny's big fans. No diss! You just ride for dude. Your Beyonce to his Jay-Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        And Roger accused Manny because? Agendas are a ***** ain't they.
        For the same reason Canseco accused Clemons with no evidence, cornball.

Comment

That is why like most I rely on non-biased point of views like ESPN and others more than posters on a forum. Yahoo, Fox, etc. have nothing more to gain by blaming Floyd or Manny. Why are they siding with Manny when they can as easily side with Floyd? Is it because Manny has the momentum in credibility?
          I agree...that a person would have to do the research to be informed.

Furthermore...Outlets like Yahoo, Fox (ugh) are going to report whatever information is public. Unfortunately, these same outlets move where the current takes it. Not to long ago...these same news outlets were reporting that Pac..did seem suspect given his responses to Random OST. Then Pac weathered that storm, and now Mayweather is back as the person "ducking" Pac. They too don't know what's going on...much like the posters here. Again...my sole point is...A trainer (insert name here) is more credible than posters (aside from those that work in the industry) speculating.

Later homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            This is where we can truly debate this. Roger cites Manny's ko's and growth as "evidence". Is that enough for you? No. When Barrry Bonds hit 70 HRS and his head got bigger that was also "evidence". just like Manny he had never tested positive.

When ever an athletes likeability or popularity can factor into what "evidence" is that is a huge problem. If ESPN holds Manny to the same standard they held BOnds, APPEARANCE AND PERFORMANCE, they would almost surely say he is gulity. Do you agree?
            Any scientific basis or an observation backed by a biased agenda. Ignorance or blinded by an agenda. Everybody knows Manny has been hydrating close to welter for awhile and still can't make welter. His head has always been huge. Anyone who watches him knows he has improved dramatically. Others see differently. Makes you wonder why Roger and Floyd fans would imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
              I agree...that a person would have to do the research to be informed.

Furthermore...Outlets like Yahoo, Fox (ugh) are going to report whatever information is public. Unfortunately, these same outlets move where the current takes it. Not to long ago...these same news outlets were reporting that Pac..did seem suspect given his responses to Random OST. Then Pac weathered that storm, and now Mayweather is back as the person "ducking" Pac. They too don't know what's going on...much like the posters here. Again...my sole point is...A trainer (insert name here) is more credible than posters (aside from those that work in the industry) speculating.

Later homie.
              I see your point.

Comment

For the same reason Canseco accused Clemons with no evidence, cornball.
                Again there is a difference between Canseco and Roger. Come on Dazed!!! I mean both are insiders like said in one post but A-side meth... come on. As if that did not stem from the imagination of a man with an agenda.

Comment

Again there is a difference between Canseco and Roger. Come on Dazed!!!
                  Obviously. They both aren't the same person. What a ****ing dumbass.

Comment

Obviously. They both aren't the same person. What a ****ing dumbass.
                    Come on Dazed!!! A-side meth????... As if that did not stem from the imagination of a man with an agenda.

Comment

First off canseco was an admitted user who went public. Roger is an accuser with an agenda, big difference.
                      LMAO at Canseco didn't have an agenda. Go back and look at that whole moment. Canseco had a book coming out about steriods and PED's in baseball and needed to drum up interest in his book. That is the only reason Canseco outted all those people. So that was Canseco's agenda.

ESPN has long ago moved away from being a credible source for unbiased information. ESPN is the equivalent of tabloid magazine. They will run anything they feel will get the channel ratings or the website hits. ESPN is about nothing but entertainment they can care less about the quality of the reporting they produce. Most corporations that are clearly the leader in their respective fields do this because people will blindly follow and believe whatever they say.

There is no way that you can't tell me Dan Rafael doesn't have a agenda. That man has posted plenty of lies on ESPN website and stole info from other sites that have broken the story first.

Regardless of whether you or anybody believes any MAyweather, ESPN is the last place you or anybody for that matter should be looking for unbiased reporting.

Comment

Working...
                      X