Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop crying about OST. The current drug testing method is more than adequate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    so you want me to find a link saying that 2month testing is not effective? use your own links...everything in that site references year round testing...to do 2months to prove you've been clean the whole time is kinda like, you know...you....a joke
    You said year round was the best testing and instead of showing me that, you showed me the link where they did annual testing. I then showed you a link that proved that didn't include all testing and that only certain athletes are chosen for it.

Before that you asked for proof where testing had been improved and I showed you.

The USADA rep on 24/7 said that this was the most effective testing (during the 8 week camp). You want a link? Go download the torrent.

You were dominated here.

You just can't accept defeat. Everyone loses though....

Except Floyd

Last edited by Gordon Gekko; 08-18-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
      so u and the rest of the pacq guzzlers use the talking point of TRUE OST is 365 but in the same breath bytch about 14days isnt enough time to use PEDs.

more BS from the NSB azzclowns.

yes...that whole notion of true OST testing just went over your head...you and Gordon Gekko...do you guys sit on the same short yellow bus?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
        You said year round was the best testing and instead of showing me that, you showed me the link where they did annual testing. I then showed you a link that proved that didn't include all testing and that only certain athletes are chosen for it.

Before that you asked for proof where testing had been improved and I showed you.

The USADA rep on 24/7 said that this was the most effective testing (during the 8 week camp). You want a link? Go download the torrent.

You were dominated here.

You just can't accept defeat. Everyone loses though....

Accept Floyd

feel free to make sense Gordon...you're like Zab looking at Jay Nady right now

Comment

Now you have to change your name from pound4pound to "Chad Dawson"... You are no longer ranked.

You got son'd, son

Comment

Now you have to change your name from pound4pound to "Chad Dawson"... You are no longer ranked.

You got son'd, son

i asked you to show me where 2month testing was effective...you showed me a link that talked only about year round testing

change your name to Kermit and jump out of your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              i asked you to show me where 2month testing was effective...you showed me a link that talked only about year round testing

change your name to Kermit and jump out of your own thread.
              No you asked for a link where it showed testing had been improved. After I son'd you with the link you said "I think I read that year round is best"...

Then you showed me a link where they did year round testing (from the annual link on the page) and nowhere did it say that year round was the best testing. You were trying to imply that OST is only effective when done year round.

I showed you that isn't true because they don't do annual tests on every athlete.

Change your name to Oscar De La Hoya and quit on your stool before I unleash more of this steroid fueled ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Yeah I agree. Screw Floyd for trying to sanction better testings for drugs, but lets let Manny dictate new terms in weight divisions and titles.
                Yeah, who the **** is Floyd to be makin' up rulez when he could've proposed a catchweight in lieu of drug testing? Catchweights make the fight happen every time all day long.

The nerve of some people.

Comment

I think you're both winners.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Yeah I agree. Screw Floyd for trying to sanction better testings for drugs, but lets let Manny dictate new terms in weight divisions and titles.
                    Why isn't lil Floyd going through true year round OST testing?

Comment

No you asked for a link where it showed testing had been improved. After I son'd you with the link you said "I think I read that year round is best"...

Then you showed me a link where they did year round testing (from the annual link on the page) and nowhere did it say that year round was the best testing. You were trying to imply that OST is only effective when done year round.

I showed you that isn't true because they don't do annual tests on every athlete.

Change your name to Oscar De La Hoya and quit on your stool before I unleash more of this steroid fueled ass whooping.

you're right, they only do testing on selected athletes that have a high risk of doping AND failed testing history...last i checked, floyd has yet to do full year testing...and NOWHERE in that link does it state that athletes that ARE selected DONT have to go thru year round testing

moreover, it goes on to say that 'whereabouts filings' have to be submitted on a quarterly basis...further emphasizing the importance of heightened monitoring

its ok really...you can feel free to read the same link you provided...you might learn something about your false argument

Comment

Working...
                      X