No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Responds To Criscio Over Chad Dawson Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you shut up Ishe

I don't want to hear what ishe thinks,writes . This guy had all the talent in the world. The problem with him is he has no heart and has failed to win against prospects as well as c+ level fighters. Ishe fights not to win but fights to be competitive and not get knocked the **** out. Ishe stop writing ,you suck.

Comment

Good article Ishe. Alfredo "Puppy" Angulo needs to take some math classes LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by geokis88 View Post
        I don't want to hear what ishe thinks,writes . This guy had all the talent in the world. The problem with him is he has no heart and has failed to win against prospects as well as c+ level fighters. Ishe fights not to win but fights to be competitive and not get knocked the **** out. Ishe stop writing ,you suck.
        Thank you. I couldn't agree more. Why should we care what the F a has been and never was thinks. What has he ever won? Think about that for a second.....What has he ever won?

The only reason we know his name is because he jerks off certain web site guys who let him write blogs and post. Then some of you act like little girls because you think you are talking to a star or something. Stars are stars because they achieve at the highest level of their trade. Ishe has never come close to achieving at the highest level of his trade. He is a joke.

Comment

Smith you are so full of ****. You lie so much you believe yourself, you suck as a fighter, stick to posting. Better yet please stop that also,you don't know **** about ****.covering for a fighter who did not train, what did you get for that ? I was in Vegas and can tell you you are full of ****,

Comment

Working...
          X