Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wanted the Mayweather fight. Arum ****ed everyone including Manny on that one.

Comment

• i don't know if this is true but if it is this will be another negotiation that manny has made harder than it should be like the cotto,ricky and oscar fights

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        the only difference is that revis is the best corner in the league, the question is a corner really worth 15 million...jets should have realized the idiocy of the raiders and just said or rather just gave revis a raise.

But if i'm bob...i think iw ould tell pacquiao that i was just trying to get him the best deal with mayweather... I don't got 22.5m to guarnatee u!!! I can put something on it!!! Lol
        how do you figure he's the best corner in the league?i barley heard of him befiore last year and i'm from ny and why couldn't he stop the colts or why couldn't he stop welker from maklin 12 catches?give him another year before we start callin him the best corner because i seen the colts use him and i have never seen anyon use someone like champ baily

Comment

• Am sure that money CAN be found somewhere to guarantee Pac that sort of amount, Arum has shot himself in his foot just like everyone pointed out and i hope Pac sticks to that, Manny can go it alone and he would make that sort of cash at this stage of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i don't know if this is true but if it is this will be another negotiation that manny has made harder than it should be like the cotto,ricky and oscar fights
            yeah manny plays hardball

Comment

• wtf are wrong with you guys arguing about sources and facts. Here's a fact: the same exact writer wrote the following:

"Anyways, I'm curious about what kind of bird was in the oven at mama Mayweather's house for Sunday dinner.

I think it was a chicken.

To many of us, Floyd Jr. will remain a chicken until he answers the bell."

So for *******s, do you think that's not a fact?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Am sure that money CAN be found somewhere to guarantee Pac that sort of amount, Arum has shot himself in his foot just like everyone pointed out and i hope Pac sticks to that, Manny can go it alone and he would make that sort of cash at this stage of his career.
                yeah Arum is got a big problem on his hands for this one.

Comment

• How would it feel to receive a check for 20 mills? Shieet

Comment

• I need the money, may please fight me

Thats what I hear, and Arum really isn't listening

Comment

• Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                      Why so mad my dude? IMO How can People ACTUALLY get upset or emotional on these forums. They are opinions based on others findings. To get upset at a post is just as meaningless as getting upset in what Mayweather/Pac gets paid.
                      nah you're right dude. It's just that the mentality that is displayed everyday on these forums and even in real life is ridiculous.

Everyone's jealous of everyone else. I just don't see the importance of how much money another man makes, yet the trolls on the forums constantly bring it up. I think every elite boxer should get paid enough so that they can retire as soon as possible.

Again, it's not that I'm upset...this is the Internet after all. It was just a little rant from me. Thanks for hearing me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X