Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
    antonio 'Bumble' margachito

lol

Comment

• totally understand the argument about reliable sources and all..but, IMO, it makes more sense to more or less accept an article, albeit not the strongest in terms of journalism, than a few posters on a forum who are just stating the exact opposite. Like, if I had to decide what was the truth..I'd lean with that article as opposed to leaning with forum posters who want more proof. Just makes logical sense.

Not saying it's true....but it's still a small article/report...no one here has an article or support or quote stating the contrary...

PS If you guys feel that strongly about fake news and misinformation..turn off your TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

1. Bob Arum will not pay Manny Pacquiao up to 10 Million out of his own pocket, No way. Especially for him fighting a guy like Margarito.
        The reason Bob is making this fight in the first place is too make money not Lose money.. and he will be losing money if he guaranteed Manny $22.5 Million dollars. plain and simple.

If thats the case, Bob would be stupid because Manny is already getting bad press for this fight for fighting a cheater, asking a for catchweight, and ducking more deserving fighters..

So really the only real reason for Bob to make this fight is if he nets a profit, but he wont net a profit if he has to guarantee Manny 22.5 Million dollars plus PPV.

2. Manny is a prize fighter, he fights for a prize.. duh lol
        But "profit" is not just about one fight knowwhatimsayin. Bob could lose on this fight but make it up when manny and floyd fight. He could not pay it, let manny buy him out, then put on big fights for the rest of the big top rank guys and make some money.

I see your point but you don't let the 2nd biggest grossing fighter walk for mothing.

Comment

• Manny should be grateful he's going to get more than 12M because Arum is taking a gamble putting Pac in the ring against Margacheato.

No way in hell is Manny worth 25M!! He needs to stop acting like a ****ing diva during contract negotiations.

Pacquiao: Pay me or I won't fight him.

Comment

• i dont see what the problem here is. *******s and *****s alike should all be pushing for no fight.

Pacquiao is giving mayweather every opportunity to make the fight happen. let's see if floyd ends his silly vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              totally understand the argument about reliable sources and all..but, IMO, it makes more sense to more or less accept an article, albeit not the strongest in terms of journalism, than a few posters on a forum who are just stating the exact opposite. Like, if I had to decide what was the truth..I'd lean with that article as opposed to leaning with forum posters who want more proof. Just makes logical sense.

Not saying it's true....but it's still a small article/report...no one here has an article or support or quote stating the contrary...

PS If you guys feel that strongly about fake news and misinformation..turn off your TV.
              I see you know what time it is..

Comment

• Just give him the money, maybe this is karma for bob arum?

Comment

• Who cares?

Comment

• ya'll are funny.. but yea, about time Manny put Arum on blast. It's been a while now.. but really tho, who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      i dont see what the problem here is. *******s and *****s alike should all be pushing for no fight.

Pacquiao is giving mayweather every opportunity to make the fight happen. let's see if floyd ends his silly vacation
                      If he accepted the January terms in january instead of July we'd have seen it already.

Comment

Working...
                      X