No announcement yet.

New RING P4P Rankings; Dawson out W. Klit enters at #10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    wow, Wlad is finally in the p4p lists! good job RING!
    He should be a lot higher then 10th. He makes a case for being top 3 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Absolut right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        hmm...I sort of agree with you. not because I actualyl think Wlad has done enough to deserve that ranking, but mostly because there are a lot of guys in the top 10 that simply should not be there or should be much lower.

old Marquez and Mosley coming off dominate losses are pretty darn high, Montiel and WOadkfhkdhgihkam are pretty dubious choices to be in the top 10 at all, and Martinez and Williams are both kind of there only because they fought each other in a close fight.

Adamek should be in the top 10 though, based on accomplishments.

Comment

bumppppppppppppppp

Comment

I thought he would sneak into the top 10 eventually,he deserves the ranking

Comment

How the fuck are you gonna have Mosley over Williams? That's just ******ed after Floyd waxed his ass and now he's taking a safe ass fight with Mora. Williams is getting thrown to the wolves and he isn't getting rewarded for it.

Comment

Shane Mosley.....? Really?

Comment

Working...
                X