Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal vs. Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud don't gas quick like Pascal and hits way harder than Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Cloud don't gas quick like Pascal and hits way harder than Hopkins.
      He's also very inexperienced.

He had issues with a blown-up MW Zuniga.

And he had a very difficult time with Glen Johnson.

Pascal could beat Cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        He's also very inexperienced.

He had issues with a blown-up MW Zuniga.

And he had a very difficult time with Glen Johnson.

Pascal could beat Cloud.
        Both those guys would give anyone trouble. I'll give Pascal the speed edge but once Cloud hits him it's going to be a wrap. If Pacal though Hopkins hits hard Cloud is gonna have him on his bike early.

Comment

Both those guys would give anyone trouble. I'll give Pascal the speed edge but once Cloud hits him it's going to be a wrap. If Pacal though Hopkins hits hard Cloud is gonna have him on his bike early.
          Anyone trouble?

Bute KO'd Zuinga in 4 without breaking a sweat.

Before the Cloud fight.

Zuinga's best years where at 160.

He took Cloud 12 at 175.

Comment

• Cloud. He really impressed me with his inside fighting against Johnson. I think he wins a UD against Pascal because he doesn't fade, Pascal does.

Comment

• Cloud is nothing more than a decent fighter, but Pascal may be in a bad place right now mentally. I think Cloud would beat him right now based off that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Cloud. He really impressed me with his inside fighting against Johnson. I think he wins a UD against Pascal because he doesn't fade, Pascal does.
                Cloud fights in spurts.

Just like Pascal.

Cloud hasn't had to fight a good boxer that's frustrated him.

Ala Dawson or Hopkins.

Know one like Froch.

All of Cloud's best wins are against guys in there mid to late 30's.

Woods, Gonzalez, Johnson.

Comment

Cloud don't gas quick like Pascal and hits way harder than Hopkins.
                  Where was Pascal's bad stamina against Diaconu in both of their fights, and against Froch?

How come this bad stamina conveniently happened against two technical boxers like Hopkins and Dawson? IMO Hopkins and Dawson's technicality made Pascal weary of fighting like a maniac as the fights went deeper.

Tavoris Cloud is not a technical boxer, he comes forward just like Froch and Diaconu. Pascal has fast hands, and he's not gonna have to be on his bike like he was against Hopkins and Dawson.

Pascal beats Cloud imo. People are looking at Cloud's 0 too much.

Comment

• I'd like to say Pascal, but with his stamina issues and Cloud's speed, power and activity, he's hardly the favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Cloud. He really impressed me with his inside fighting against Johnson. I think he wins a UD against Pascal because he doesn't fade, Pascal does.
                      Pascal is not an inside fighter though, so how will Cloud put his supposedly good inside fighting to use? He ai't gonna fight Margarito or some Mexican. So let's eliminate Cloud's "impressive" inside fighting, then what does he have, power. That's it. Nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X