Jean Pascal vs. Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud is the winner.

Comment

I was never impressed with Cloud, I picked Pascal already from another account. I still have Pascal now. Cloud is strong and all, but shitty footwork and slow hands, Pascal decisions him.

Comment

Cloud would destroy Pascal. Very easy fight to predict.

A 4 round fighter vs. a guy who throws combinations non stop for 12 rounds and can take a good shot.

Clouds punches are much tighter and more accurate. Pascal wings pointless punches like a rank amateur.

Cloud would break this fruitcake Pascal down and take his soul.

Comment

It might actually happen.

Good stuff.

Comment

I knew it was you who made the thread. Lets hope it happens, I got Cloud in this.

Comment

Jean Pascal is good. It will be a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                I knew it was you who made the thread. Lets hope it happens, I got Cloud in this.
                I'm still rolling with Pascal.

But I'm not nearly as confident after watching both Bhop fights.

Cloud is pretty consistent.

If Pascal fades, he could be in trouble.

Comment

cloud by late stoppage.

pascal cant fight for 3min rounds, he needs to take breaks and still slows down late. cloud is the only fighter i ever seen make glen johnson try to slow down the pace, not to mention cloud hurt him as well.

pascal is very hittable too, cloud is easy to find too but not with clean punches like pascal is. on top of that cloud so far shown a great chin, pascal has heart and pulls through rough situation but he gets hurt quite often. this might be when his luck finally runs out and he cant recover. cloud is a big puncher, has fast hands, short accurate punches and a great arsenal of punches.

i dont think rushing in on cloud will work out well for pascal, and i cant see him getting away with his usual pace either. knowing pascal wont go quietly and responds to adversity by trying to decapitate his oponent, it should be a great fight.

Comment

that would be a GREAT MATCH UP...at least for the first 5-6 Rounds

then I think Pascal stamina goes and Cloud really starts to do damage, Pascal does have a good chin so I probably would be able to make it to the Cards but I do think Cloud would beat him

Comment

• Cloud becomes lethal in the last quarter of his fights. Due to his excellent conditioning and stamina, he can easily outscore (or drop) tired and demoralized fighters in those critical rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X