Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone mad that American fighters are starting to get their butts kicked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    no im not mad. i LOVE IT!
    LoL, please change that .gif! Its distracting to the overall badassness of it...the use of the apostrophe is killing me!

Comment

i honestly dun give a crap if they win or lose. i actually enjoyed the underdog beating dawson yesterday it was a good show

Comment

Getting their butts kicked yet always have the most belts, always have the brightest future, and for 150 years have been the top nation in the sport. Getting our butts kicked must not be that bad. What don't you people not get about the sport, everyone losses fights and America will churn out fighter after fighter. A string of a few bad fights means nothing to a nation that has been laying the wood on everyone for centuries means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Getting their butts kicked yet always have the most belts, always have the brightest future, and for 150 years have been the top nation in the sport. Getting our butts kicked must not be that bad. What don't you people not get about the sport, everyone losses fights and America will churn out fighter after fighter. A string of a few bad fights means nothing to a nation that has been laying the wood on everyone for centuries means nothing.
          That sounds great and all kid, but the US has only been facing worldwide competition for 20 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            That sounds great and all kid, but the US has only been facing worldwide competition for 20 years or so.
            That isn't true at all. Maybe the USSR has only been partaking in the sport for 20 years but the US has been beating other nations fighters for a long time. A long line of American fighters from Jack Johnson to Joe Louis used to take their talents on the road to fight the heavyweight champion of Britain, Australia, New Zealand and other nations although those fights were looked at as a joke because the Americans were so much more talented than the rest.

Congrats to the world for finally catching up to America. It shows that the sport is healthy and as global as it has ever been but the hate Europeans have for Americans really speak volumes around this place. As much as Europe loves to gloat when an American loses it still is the world vs America and that shows still Americas dominance in the sport.

Comment

Working...
            X