No announcement yet.

Lets not forget that Ji Hoon Kim vs Miguel Vazquez is on tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not forget that Ji Hoon Kim vs Miguel Vazquez is on tonight

This could be a good fight on FSN between crude puncher Kim and the awkward Vazquez for the vacant IBF LW title.

Just thought I would give it some attention since Dawson/Pascal is the big fight tonight.

3 fights to watch tonight.
    Dawson vs Pascal HBO
    Ji Hoon Kim vs Miguel Vazquez Fox channel
    Gennady Golovkin vs Milton Nunez -link-

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
      3 fights to watch tonight.
      Dawson vs Pascal HBO
      Ji Hoon Kim vs Miguel Vazquez Fox channel
      Gennady Golovkin vs Milton Nunez -link-
      What about Cermeno-Moreno?

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
        I think its after the Golovkin fight, its on the same card.

you know, if only all 5 of the good fights tonight were on one jam-packed telecast, it would be awesome. oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
          Honestly im not familiar with them, my fault. But yeah they are on the same card as Golovkin. Are they some nice boxers ? someone fill me in

Comment

Big Vazquez fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Honestly im not familiar with them, my fault. But yeah they are on the same card as Golovkin. Are they some nice boxers ? someone fill me in
              They had a pretty even fight earlier this year which Moreno won by SD. Should be good. It's a 118 title fight.

Comment

Kim-Vazquez card channels

10PM EST:
                Fox Sports South
                Fox Sports Ohio
                Fox Sports Cincinnati
                Fox Sports Midwest
                Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area
                MSG+

10:30PM EST (pending the end of baseball games):
                Fox Sports Florida
                Fox Sports Pittsburgh
                Fox Sports Detroit
                Fox Sports North
                Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia

11PM EST:
                Fox Sports en Espanol

If anyone knows anymore let me know.

Comment

Not a big fan of Vazquez' style, but I put money on him winning and I'm pretty confident about it.

Kim is relentless, but Vazquez is stylistically all wrong for him.

Kim is a come forward fighter with decent handspeed and good power and bad defense... Vazquez is a solid defensive fighter with really good timing, a conditioning freak (use to train with Margarito and Capetillo), and more than likely has a great chin if need be (never been stopped, wen the distance against Bradley and 2x vs Alvarez).

The only problem is Kim's relentless workrate, even though I know Vazquez will cut into it. Kim might be lucky to win a couple rounds tonight.

Looking forward to the co-feature too.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Not a big fan of Vazquez' style, but I put money on him winning and I'm pretty confident about it.

Kim is relentless, but Vazquez is stylistically all wrong for him.

Kim is a come forward fighter with decent handspeed and good power and bad defense... Vazquez is a solid defensive fighter with really good timing, a conditioning freak (use to train with Margarito and Capetillo), and more than likely has a great chin if need be (never been stopped, wen the distance against Bradley and 2x vs Alvarez).

The only problem is Kim's relentless workrate, even though I know Vazquez will cut into it. Kim might be lucky to win a couple rounds tonight.

Looking forward to the co-feature too.
                    Kim also has fight changing power, just remember the last 2 fights he was in where he was getting schooled, then landed a hard shot, and went to work finishing the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X