Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should all pray for the late Edwin Valero and his wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright thats it. im done with this thread. 90 % of u guys are heartless bafoons. If god can forigve why cant we? God can only judge remember that.

and for all the haters screw you guys.

im out. this place is pissing me off. im done

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      alright thats it. im done with this thread. 90 % of u guys are heartless bafoons. If god can forigve why cant we? God can only judge remember that.

All of us don't believe in god like you G-Dog.

Comment

God is greater than I am.

That being said, the whole incident is a tragedy and to me highlights what's wrong with the world. Many people knew he was fked up but instead of getting him help, they continued to milk him. Maybe if the money he recieved was limited and he recieved counselling, medical checks on his brain and what not the things that happened could have been avoided.

Whilst my heart doesn't bleed for Valero I hope he and his wife are at peace.

Comment

I hope Edwin Valero gets re-incarnated and then is forced to die like the Sloth in Se7en. Bind him to a bed and let him rot.

His wife I do have sympathy for. At the same time, it's a story that I've heard enough. RIP J.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

You are accountable for your actions. Valero was an alcholic, a woman beater, a murderer, and ultimately, a coward.

Pissing on Edwin Valero's grave is on my bucket list.

Comment

That's "buffoon" you ignoramus.

Comment

for his wife and fam, yes.

for him, i hope he burn in hell for eternity. **** that scum.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  God is greater than I am.

That being said, the whole incident is a tragedy and to me highlights what's wrong with the world. Many people knew he was fked up but instead of getting him help, they continued to milk him. Maybe if the money he recieved was limited and he recieved counselling, medical checks on his brain and what not the things that happened could have been avoided.

Whilst my heart doesn't bleed for Valero I hope he and his wife are at peace.
                  Well said
                  (addedtext)

Comment

Well this thread is a bit of a downer GD, I mean its not very hard to find sad tragedies to make threads about.

Comment

Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 08-14-2010, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X