Chad Dawson: "I'm very comfortable @ 172 lbs to fight Lucian Bute"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suddenly I feel 100% vindicated

Originally posted by ИATAS206
    keep looking ahead at Bute and not Pascal and watch Dawson pull a devon alexander
    Last edited by ИATAS; 08-15-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Adamek only got a chance to prove himself at 175 against Dawson, that's too much to ask for IMO. Briggs type fighters will always give a good showing against Adamek. Look at the Arreola fight.

If Tarver was shot, then what does that say about Cloud when beat the **** out of Woods worse than him? Dawson's just all wrong for any version of Tarver.

I've never predicted ATG status onto any boxer, but I'm sure Dawson won't make me look bad in stating it.

I remember the Hopkins-Adamek situation. He came back to the negotiation table after he realized that there wasn't much out there for him, unless he wanted to face Dawson. It was too little, too late by that time.

Pascal has beaten Diaconu 2x, has a close loss in an FOTY candidate to underrated Froch (he will beat Abraham... then what?) and has a meaningless title at 175, except for the Draw against B-Hop, that's better than anything Mercado has ever done in an entire career. Pascal is still in his 20s and prime with a lot left in the tank to accomplish.

Harding, Adamek, G. Johnson 2x, Tarver 2x, Pascal, and undefeated Bute/Cloud will make Dawson a HoFer in the eyes of the boxing writers that have a vote.
      Just no Q.

Comment

Bute would make look Dawson like someone who never fought in his life.

Comment

Working...
        X