Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
    Manny plays to the Commission when it suits him and when it doesn't, he does want he wants. So, stop this, "he will do what the commission says" argument. Because, he sure goes ABOVE the commission when it comes to HIS SELF-IMPOSED WEIGHT penalties.
    And, one last point, why is it OK for Manny to dictate terms to other fighters where he gets the edge, but NOT OK, when someone else wants to dictate terms to him?
    may i ask what you mean by "self imposed" weight penalties? i'd like to share my views.

Comment

Manny plays to the Commission when it suits him and when it doesn't, he does want he wants. So, stop this, "he will do what the commission says" argument. Because, he sure goes ABOVE the commission when it comes to HIS SELF-IMPOSED WEIGHT penalties.

And, one last point, why is it OK for Manny to dictate terms to other fighters where he gets the edge, but NOT OK, when someone else wants to dictate terms to him?
      You're right man but watch this post bounce off him. Watch him continue to throw that bull**** around, it's like trying to break into a convenience store with a plastic bat, only they'll keep tryin'. They don't give up

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.
        Show me any clip or article where he has self proclaimed himself to be the best.

FAct is with some of you guys is that you cannot stand MAnny being the face of Boxing right now. Everyone wants a piece of Manny right now (fighters)..why?

When Floyd retired did Boxing die? Was he missed? Your hatred it seems is based on people reacting to Manny's successes.

so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
          may i ask what you mean by "self imposed" weight penalties? i'd like to share my views.
          What I mean is this, Manny puts HIS OWN weight penalties on his opponents. That is the job of the boxing Commissions, not the fighter. But, Manny goes about the Commissions when he wants. However, when another fighter wants to do the same, Manny tries to hide behind the SAME commissions that he goes ABOVE when it suits him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            You're right man but watch this post bounce off him. Watch him continue to throw that bull**** around, it's like trying to break into a convenience store with a plastic bat, only they'll keep tryin'. They don't give up
            Oh man, I know Dom.

Comment

What I mean is this, Manny puts HIS OWN weight penalties on his opponents. That is the job of the boxing Commissions, not the fighter. But, Manny goes about the Commissions when he wants. However, when another fighter wants to do the same, Manny tries to hide behind the SAME commissions that he goes ABOVE when it suits him.

pardon me but it's still rather vague for me. do you mean the catch weight? or the monetary penalties he aks if his foe goes over the catchweight?

Comment

i like this post. you preface your statement with "it's my belief.." and not as if the default position is manny IS a cheat.

there's a clear difference between stating an opinion and claiming that opinion to be a FACT.

if you are open to a mature debate. let's continue. if you're here with a closed mind, then let's just agree to disagree.

ok?
                It's not that I don't want to. Just that I've already seen, read all I've needed to on this topic. It's tiring...

Comment

awwww.. welcome to the party odogg. your point is? insults notwithstanding, where's his proof? do you agree with his take? let's start there.

the problem with that IDIOT is he takes away knowlege from the universe everytime he opens his mouth. now, if you have something intelligent to say, by all mean, i'm all ears.
                  Not wasting my time debating with someone that cant debate without insults...

You cant get mad at someones opinion its called freedom of speech. you dont have to agree or read it really; its his opinion, no opinions dont hold up in the court of law but in the court of public opinion you boy is suspect.
                  Last edited by odogg8121; 08-13-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                    Show me any clip or article where he has self proclaimed himself to be the best.

FAct is with some of you guys is that you cannot stand MAnny being the face of Boxing right now. Everyone wants a piece of Manny right now (fighters)..why?

When Floyd retired did Boxing die? Was he missed? Your hatred it seems is based on people reacting to Manny's successes.

so sad.
                    You're a clown. Everybody want's a piece of Floyd right now. Every fighter that has come up in his weight class was promoted one way...."This is the guy to beat Floyd." Hell just listen to Arum. Manny has a fight in a couple months and tell me who name Arum keeps saying? Not Manny. It's Floyd. Even Floyd's name is being used to sell Manny fights. Floyd is on vacation in St. Louis chilling with Don King and guess who has something to say about it? Arum. Manny's last two fights have been promoted as "Hey guys, we tried to get Floyd in the ring. Maybe next time. But in the mean time....watch Manny fight the in house bum of the month....but don't fret....we still want to fight Floyd."

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
                      You're a clown. Everybody want's a piece of Floyd right now. Every fighter that has come up in his weight class was promoted one way...."This is the guy to beat Floyd." Hell just listen to Arum. Manny has a fight in a couple months and tell me who name Arum keeps saying? Not Manny. It's Floyd. Even Floyd's name is being used to sell Manny fights. Floyd is on vacation in St. Louis chilling with Don King and guess who has something to say about it? Arum. Manny's last two fights have been promoted as "Hey guys, we tried to get Floyd in the ring. Maybe next time. But in the mean time....watch Manny fight the in house bum of the month....but don't fret....we still want to fight Floyd."
                      Sure clown, that's why everyone keeps mentioning Manny in their post fight interviews. The one person that wants a piece of Floyd is Manny, too bad your boy is nowhere to be found...

Yeah Floyd is on vacation with Don King, IMO he should stay there, no one missed him when he retired, and no one misses him now, except his minions..meaning you clown.

Matter of fact Floyd should go on some other reality show where again, no one will know who the *** he is, and dance his little heart out.

Comment

Working...
                      X