Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, why didnt Manny take the 14 days at first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    A good source is common sense, look. Boxer A asks boxer B to take random drug tests. Boxer B declines, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok.
    and now the boxer B agrees to the demand of boxer A but the boxer A was on vacation playing basketball in PR and picture taking with don king hahaha so where common sense?. oh by the way what is your question again?
    Last edited by priure_sion_08; 08-13-2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Dude, you still havent answered my question.. Why are you ddeflecting?
      what is your question? can you please read again all your post? the last time i check answer all your question. can you please clarify your question?

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        he didn't take it because he's a ***** and cheater......now he's accepting an old offer because he's a ***** and a cheater.
        wow! conviction sans evidence. fyi, idiot manny didn't take the 14 day test that l'il fa*got floyd demanded is because manny DOES NOT take orders from MONGOLOID MONKEYS!

Comment

ok im out now the TS ducked me and create a new thread instead of debating with me here. bye TS

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
            and who is your source again about pac taking peds? floyd sr? yeah thats credible. it only shows how good you are.
            exactly! after the cotto fight floyd called out pac on national TV saying pac is one dimensional blah blah blah.. but then suddenly... bam!!! drug test.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
              exactly! after the cotto fight floyd called out pac on national TV saying pac is one dimensional blah blah blah.. but then suddenly... bam!!! drug test.. lol
              haha and the TS creates another thread instead of debating on us here in his own thread! he leaves us

Comment

Nope, did you even know that Floyd was a Pac fan?
                Floyd has followed Pac way before you even knew who he was. Floyd knows what Pac can and cant do, and he also knows when a guy is cheating. Floyd pulled Mannys juice card, thats all that was...
                but Bob is almost done robbing the Asian community, so he'll feed an unjuiced Manny to Floyd soon.. EASY MONEY" then you'll see what Floyd meant by that.
                anyone can accuse someone of something but theres no backup to such claims.. what? by accusing of them of using drugs/roids by judging their performances thru manny Pacquaio's career?? .. ever since Alex ariza came on board to the team, Manny Pacquaio has vastly improve as a athlete.. U never know what sort of cardio training Ariza put Pacquaio thru.. Coming from someone who studies personal training i say u enhance your physical strength in a short period of time, which explains why u see him knocking out guys whos bigger than him.. in conclusion easy to accuse someone of using some sort of enhance performance drugs but hey there's no prove to justify such irrational claim..
                Last edited by phook; 08-13-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

1. Nobody else he fought jumped 2 now 3 divs while gaining speed, power, no water weight and lean mass....

2. refer to answer 1.

So now can you answer mine?
                  this argument can only come from a mongoloid monkey like yourself. amazingly you phrase your response with "nobody else he (l'il fa*got floyd) fought jumped..."

that's in itself is "intellectually dishonest". while it may be true that l'il fa*got floyd has yet to fight someone who jumped 3 divisions, the fact remans exhibit1 is l'il fa*got himself. that's a creative way of hiding the truth. i give you that.

you say l'il fa*got floyd felt that manny kept on advancing the division while gaining hi speed and power, hence the screaming fa*got's suspicions. fair enough.

let's check l'il fa*got floyd's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

1. born feb 24, 1977.
                  2. won golden gloves (106lbs) 1993, 16 years old.
                  3. went up in weight to win superwelter (154lbs) may 2007.

now, manny's history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

1, born dec 17, 1978
                  2. started boxing at 16 years old (106lbs)
                  3. go on to win 7 champions in 7 weight divisions up to welterweight (147lbs)

the summary of the facts:

1. manny and l'il fa*got floyd started at around the same age (16) and the same weight category (106)
                  2. floyd has fought and won in the 154lbs division while manny has yet to reach that weight.

if floyd suspects manny on ped's, then clearly that is a tacit admission that he used them! the proof is l'il fa*got floyd himself. if he didn't use ped's then why suspect manny? such HYPOCRACY!

with regard to your claim, manny gained speed on way up. again, the basis for this is....? surely you never saw how fast he was in the lighter divisions. if you just did your homework, you would have known that in reality he is much slower now, albeit still fast.

GET IT NOW, STUPID?

Comment

1. Nobody else he fought jumped 2 now 3 divs while gaining speed, power, no water weight and lean mass....

2. refer to answer 1.

So now can you answer mine?
                    So your saying simply because Floyd thinks Manny is doing the same thing Floyd has done in his career, that it cannot be so because Floyd is the only one capable of going up in divisions and also keep his speed?

Manny looks to be doing really well a of late so i have to ASSUME he is cheating..THis is your argument for Floyd?

HAs Floyd cheated in the past when he was moving up in weight? With this logic of yours we will have to assume he has, but i would only assume you feel it is due to his god given talent right?

This is the biggest compliment you and and all the haters including Floyd himself can give Manny.."Your so good, you must be cheating".

What was your question again, i'll be happy to answer.

Comment

Because he's juicing and needed more time to discuss things with Ariza. Next question.

Comment

Working...
                      X