No announcement yet.

Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Floyd and Pac isn't going to happen, you *****z and *******s are idiots having wasting so much time spamming about it for a year and a half.

Photobucket
    Why is Floyd the opposite of Dawson? Dawson is challenging Calzaghe, Bute, while Floyd is looking for opponents that make him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      your one of of the most ignorant and immature posters on this board I don't even read most of your post so don't even waste your time, we know your views and opinions are very honest and unbiased...lol
      damn right......i get that impression from a ***** a lot and from alexander fans and from haye fans..........i say it like it is!............

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        Theres all kinds of painkillers Vicodin/oxycontin/hydrocodone which have different uses so how can you compare other painkillers?
        Yeah i know ...The one I had just brought relief to my shoulder...The ones you mentioned are usually taken orally so I assume it has to affect the whole body because it not concentrated on a certain spot..so do you really think xylocaine affects the whole body when its concentrated on the hands?

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          Floyd has a "0" on his record unlike pacquiao.
          Is that only the reason why you support Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously? I guess you lost respect to Mike Tyson/Hagler when they lost huh? Ya all the sudden Hatton is a bum because he lost once? Great logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            Yeah i know ...The one I had just brought relief to my shoulder...The ones you mentioned are usually taken orally so I assume it has to affect the whole body because it not concentrated on a certain spot..so do you really think xylocaine affects the whole body when its concentrated on the hands?
            Vicodin is used for degree burns/Oxycotin is used for chronic pains/Hydro is used after a surgery.

You cant compare painkillers to xylocaine or to any drugs because they all have different purposes.

Comment

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Comment

you bum! you conviently left out the rest of the quote to make floyd look bad....*******s think they're slick.
                Last edited by jaestix1; 08-12-2010, 01:41 AM.

Comment

*****s cant even defend no more..

For the *****s ===>

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
                    Why is Floyd the opposite of Dawson? Dawson is challenging Calzaghe, Bute, while Floyd is looking for opponents that make him look good.
                    Dawson wants to be the best maybe unlike Floyd and Bute is a good payday for him.

He deserves it after all the work he put in, especially having to try and get up for that waste of time rematch with Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                      Vicodin is used for degree burns/Oxycotin is used for chronic pains/Hydro is used after a surgery.

You cant compare painkillers to xylocaine or to any drugs because they all have different purposes.
                      ok cool doc and so am i right about when a painkiller is injected in a concentrated area it only affects that area.

Comment

Working...
                      X