Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Oh you are now drug expert ,*****!

Show me your diploma *******!
    Nope no expert..but ive had painkillers for sports and i know it doesn't affect the whole body.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

"I'm Not Pursuing the Pacquiao match or pursuing anything. I'm pursing Floyd. If I get Floyd, then I have it all."

people are turning this quote into something totally different, maybe English is not many of you guys first language lol I don't know but to try and turn that quote into "Mayweather told him this or that" is really stretching it, how can you try to setup a fight when you don't even have the fighter signed yet? I understand a lot of you HATE Mayweather so much so you are desperate for any negative news you can find on the guy but come on, at least let him OFFICIALLY sign with Don King first and see what happens, nobody even knows if he will even sign with Don King
      do i have bump all the articles and videos that proves flyd's cowardness..they were all written/ spoken in english!.......thye're wrong too?........lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        translation: i cant defend floyd's *****ass right now, no way no how!
        its gettin' harder and harder to defend him.....boxing has not been good to the Mayweather and Haye fans

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          There is no point to fight Paul Williams cuz Paul Williams just lost 4 rounds against Margarito s leftover Kermit Cintron!
          And he already said he wont fight Paul Williams cuz Paul is to big!

Maybe he will go after Sergio Martinez cuz Sergio is 35+ years old like his last 4 of 5 opponents!
          Good he didn't go for margarito,because he just beat shane( the old man) who smashed margarito..

who's fighting margarito again??? hmm let me google it !! ahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            Nope no expert..but ive had painkillers for sports and i know it doesn't affect the whole body.
            Theres all kinds of painkillers Vicodin/oxycontin/hydrocodone which have different uses so how can you compare other painkillers?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              do i have bump all the articles and videos that proves flyd's cowardness..they were all written/ spoken in english!.......thye're wrong too?........lol

your one of of the most ignorant and immature posters on this board I don't even read most of your post so don't even waste your time, we know your views and opinions are very honest and unbiased...lol

Comment

Floyd and Pac isn't going to happen, you *****z and *******s are idiots having wasting so much time spamming about it for a year and a half.

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  its gettin' harder and harder to defend him.....boxing has not been good to the Mayweather and Haye fans
                  bro , no matter how you try, you really cant....atleast not a sensible fan can....i tried to be a a floomo for one second , you know putting your foot in one's shoes , i've seen myself blowing kisses in the mirror!.......it just aint right, not one bit!....i felt embarssed for being a ***** for a second!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Floyd and Pac isn't going to happen, you *****z and *******s are idiots having wasting so much time spamming about it for a year and a half.

Photobucket
                    bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Floyd is unbeaten he beat fighters at their best such as hatton and de la hoya then pacquiao fought the left overs and that made him a champ ..then pacquiao beat clottey who didnt punch back or who was probably paid not to punch back..how can he be better than floyd???

Floyd has a "0" on his record unlike pacquiao.

He wanted a clean fight ..pacquiao didn't.

Now he's fighting margarito who lost to shane mosley..common man only ******s like cung le can support this fraud.

I don't blame the pinoys for supporting pacquiao that's their country man but CungLe is croatias biggest village idiot he shouldn't talk about boxing or any fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X