No announcement yet.

Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    CHO CHOP almost knocked him out twice when Floyd was without Xylocaine and CHOP CHOP is E level fighter!
    ******..xylocaine doesn't affect his chin

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
      ******..xylocaine doesn't affect his chin

Yes it does,dumbass!

Comment

Ndou looked like a good fighter but it doesn't matter... Why would he throw more punches if he doesnt have xylocaine?
        ndous is crap....both of them ....philip and lovemore= crap!..arent you embarraesd that you have to bring up ndou?........lol

Comment

The Wolves are out...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            ndous is crap....both of them ....philip and lovemore= crap!..arent you embarraesd that you have to bring up ndou?........lol
            lol im just bringing up a fight where floyd was much more offensive outside of nevada..but why would floyd throw more punches since he couldn't use xylocaine?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              The Wolves are out...
              Last edited by PinoyZoi; 08-12-2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                Yes it does,dumbass!
                i forgot you're the ****** that believes xylocaine affects the whole body when its put into hands

Comment

i forgot you're the ****** that believes xylocaine affects the whole body when its put into hands

Oh you are now drug expert ,*****!

Show me your diploma *******!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Both King and Arum have been running around for weeks saying that they could easily put together a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, they claimed a weekend behind closed doors is all they would need.

Then Don King comes out and says he listened to Floyd to try to find out more about his plans, to 'understand him'. And the result- he won't push for a Pacquiao fight.

So he went from claiming he and Arum could put together a quoted $200 million fight in a weekend to saying he won't push for it, won't play mercenary or be greedy... only after talking to Floyd.

What does that tell you?

"I'm Not Pursuing the Pacquiao match or pursuing anything. I'm pursing Floyd. If I get Floyd, then I have it all."

people are turning this quote into something totally different, maybe English is not many of you guys first language lol I don't know but to try and turn that quote into "Mayweather told him this or that" is really stretching it, how can you try to setup a fight when you don't even have the fighter signed yet? I understand a lot of you HATE Mayweather so much so you are desperate for any negative news you can find on the guy but come on, at least let him OFFICIALLY sign with Don King first and see what happens, nobody even knows if he will even sign with Don King

Comment

lol im just bringing up a fight where floyd was much more offensive outside of nevada..but why would floyd throw more punches since he couldn't use xylocaine?
                      damn man, common sense because he was fighting crap....you should've gotten that !.......

Comment

Working...
                      X