No announcement yet.

Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Dude is really seeking my attention, I'm not gonna respond to stupid. So in short, don't even bother man.
    why should you, why fight a fight you cant win?..............

Comment

lol at guys taking one quote and just flipping it

he doesn't even have Mayweather officially signed so how can he purse a fight with Pacman when he hasn't officially signed Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        we know how you are against clean and none cheating fighters
        I'm against fighters who shove needles in their hands because they have ***** hands, maybe they shouldn't be boxers if their hands are so fragile like girls. I think its cheating to make your bones heal in your hands with drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          we know how you are against clean and none cheating fighters
          i know ...floyd = a xylocaine user and a cowrd too....they cant deny it to the public tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.
            lol, dude, how can you be a boxing fan and say such a dumbass thing? oh wait, you're not a boxing fan. solo te gusta tener el bicho de floyd en tu boca. das asco, cabrón.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              i know ...floyd = a xylocaine user and a cowrd too....they cant deny it to the public tho!

Exactly,PED addict and coward!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                lol at guys taking one quote and just flipping it

he doesn't even have Mayweather officially signed so how can he purse a fight with Pacman when he hasn't officially signed Mayweather

Comment

Damn, it must be hard to be a Floyd fan these days (holla at your boy Scoop Jackson ).

Guys have been getting kicked in the ass since Ross Greenburg dropped the H-bomb on Floyd's team and GBP. Since then the media flood gates have been opened with none stop criticism, writers/journalists and even Pacquiao himself outright questioning Floyd's manhood... with no response from the coward himself.

Just delusional Floyd fans, likes rats on a sinking ship, firing blanks and clutching at straws. Most of the time, doesn't seem like these guys ever really wanted to see the fight in the first place. They're just content to make excuses and watch their man fight senior citizens and bloated featherweights once a year.

Even Don King just told you Floyd wants none of the Pac Monster, and now it's 'oh, you guys have nothing better to do... but here I am telling you about it on the same forum'

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    So let me ask you this when floyd fought chop chop,ndou,gatti when he couldn't use xxylocaine why was he more offensive than he usually is?

Comment

Get over it guys the fight will NEVER HAPPEN its obvious both sides cant and wont agree on multiple issues. I blame Mayweather for the majority of them including the absolutely ridicules steroid testing bull what a joke Floyd. Quit ruining our sport Mayweather and retire for good!

Comment

Working...
                      X