No announcement yet.

Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
    LMAO. King's smart, he knows if he mentions pacquiao as floyds next opponent floyd would ditch him ASAP.
    LOL. Yeah bro, King is a smart dude he truly believe that floyd will not sign if he say that he will fight pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Pacquiao fans now

Pacquiao fans after Floyd defeat Manny.

But first let us wait for floyd to grow some balls or when will he came back from his vacation before talking about foyd will beat pac. LMAO.

Comment

• so floyd is going to use don king as the excuse not to fight pac in exchange for him signing up with him.....oh man, he's really scared to do something as desperate as this

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          when the wolves are out , all you can really do is agree........
          Yeah..He is the Pound for Pound King of Boxing, Fighter of the Decade, Best Boxer in Boxing History, Hero of Asia, most interesting man in the world. He is Manny "Manila Ice" Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            But first let us wait for Manny to grow some balls or when he fully accept and respect his opponent's demands, then we can talking about him beating Floyd. Floyd and Manny has not showing any signs of willing to sacrifice anything. We should move on with our lives because Boxing will continue live without those two egotistical divas.
            I agree, man. This is one of the main reasons why you're one of the best posters on NSB, if not "the" best poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by luxor311 View Post
              Don please shut up and retire and that goes for you too Floyd. Boxing is better off without the both of you greedy pigs.
              Talking about "pigs"I think that "pigs will fly" before Don king will guarantee ANYONE $100 mill for 3 fights. And if he does, he'll find a way to cough up less.

Comment

• GBP cant defend him so floyd want DOn to be his shield.

as you can see Schaefer wants Jmm to fight Pacquiao after floyd is on vacation.

its gettting darker and darker...

the Floyd vs Pacquaio will never happen damn buullshiiit floyd is doing....

Comment

• Run pussi boy. Run

Comment

• I cant believe the idiots in here ,that statement its taken out of context and put in a totally different way , it wasnt said on its own ya dumb fuks its in the moment and was said in the context of the whole thing , right now King is pursuing signing Floyd not a Pac fight , from Kings point of view its perfectly correct , off course he is going to look for Pac if he has Floyd signed ,,,, fuken dumbest **** for brains Pacfarts on the web in here .

Comment

• Boxing

If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X