Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan The New Diego "Chico" Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn for a while I really thought it was E.

Comment

Comment

Hard boiled, Amir Khan is as much as the new Corrales as he is the new Mike Tyson. I think what is going on here is YOU WANT Khan to be the new Coralles. All I want to see is him take meaningful fights. Coralles did not strike me as a protected fighter.

Comment

Will Amir go as far as Chico? I better hope he does. Chicos resume isnt that good.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Will Amir go as far as Chico? I better hope he does. Chicos resume isnt that good.
            Isn't that good? What the **** do you know about boxing? Aside from the fact that they use gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Isn't that good? What the **** do you know about boxing? Aside from the fact that they use gloves?
              Chicos resume is good dont misunderstand me. But he barely got a HOF resume. He was exciting but his resume isnt that impressive.

Comment

Please shut the **** up.
                an in addition

please stop stealing other people's pictures

Comment

Chicos resume is good dont misunderstand me. But he has barely got a HOF resume. He was exciting but his resume isnt that impressive.
                  He's "barely got a HOF resume" but "his resume isnt that good."

What a ****ing idiot.

Comment

and no need to talk disrespectful to me, you mother****er !!

Comment

and no need to talk disrespectful to me, you mother****er !!
                      STFU and go find a new sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X