Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more loved by their countrymen Julio Cesar Chavez or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeks View Post
    cosign...

no politician was loved when all is set and done..
    Negative.

CORY!! CORY!! CORY!! CORY!!

22 out of 24 Senators while living

Her son as president after expiring.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Manny cause thats all they have. Chavez is just as loved but he has to share some of it with the other Mexican greats. Thats the only difference between the 2.
      Manny dont have to share it, he gets it all to himself, aint nothing else over there to cheer for
      Have you been to the Philippines? Looks like you haven't. Do the names Villa, Elorde, Espinosa, Penalosa ring a bell?

Don't prejudge a country when you don't know **** about it.

Comment

cosign...

except marcos and bush jr. everyone loved them.

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Jimwell will eventually become a boxer and cherry pick his way to world boxing championships, that will make people here hate pacquiao more.
        who's jimwell , lolo?

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
          Negative.

CORY!! CORY!! CORY!! CORY!!

22 out of 24 Senators while living

Her son as president after expiring.
          i hate cory.

Comment

Very insightful and religious topic for TS.

Comment

cosign...

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i hate cory.

you belong to probably 10% of almost 100M Filipinos

Noynoy didnt even had a single bill turned into LAW. Yes 0 Production as a COngressman and Senator and yet so many million votes ahead of the 2nd place at the polls.

only Joseph Estrada and Juan Ponce Enrile made the senate which has 24 seats the rest went to Cory endorsed candidates.

CORY Magic is the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
                you belong to probably 10% of almost 100M Filipinos

Noynoy didnt even had a single bill turned into LAW. Yes 0 Production as a COngressman and Senator and yet so many million votes ahead of the 2nd place at the polls.

only Joseph Estrada and Juan Ponce Enrile made the senate which has 24 seats the rest went to Cory endorsed candidates.

CORY Magic is the ****.
                my mom and pops were marcos supporters.

i remember when i was young when the revolution was happening one of my uncles was like a lt. general or something and he was collecting money from my parents and a group of my parents friends.

i remember seeing stacks and stacks of money on the table. i think it was for bribes for other officers to stay loyal.

funny how things work in filipinas. i remember the only time i ever saw money like that was when las pinas college caught fire.

my parents and a few of the neighbors were stacking up money in the kitchen to pay the firemen.

i was like "wtf?"

why do you have to pay firemen more money for putting out a fire? isn't that their job?

Comment

my mom and pops were marcos supporters.

i remember when i was young when the revolution was happening one of my uncles was like a lt. general or something and he was collecting money from my parents and a group of my parents friends.

i remember seeing stacks and stacks of money on the table. i think it was for bribes for other officers to stay loyal.

funny how things work in filipinas. i remember the only time i ever saw money like that was when las pinas college caught fire.

my parents and a few of the neighbors were stacking up money in the kitchen to pay the firemen.

i was like "wtf?"

why do you have to pay firemen more money for putting out a fire? isn't that their job?
                  Pre, over here, firemen would say:

You do this for free over there? WTF?

... but on a serious note, i think volunteer firefighters (sponsored by businessmen, mostly chinese) now outnumber gov't sponsored ones here in the capital.

Comment

chavez.

pacquiao is now a politician. people will hate him eventually.
                    I disagree I think manny is going to do alot for his people over there he's like god and in Mexico jcc is not really an icon anymore he's more of a great boxer one of mexico best but manny I's just to loved in my opinion idk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                      Who is more loved by their countrymen Julio Cesar Chavez or Manny Pacquiao?
                      When the rebel organization from the south and the govt troops ceasefire for an hour just to see Pacquiao's fight, that speak volume. I mean, **** the whole nation stood still to see him fight.

Without question, it's Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X