Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd being gauranteed 25 Mill Per fight means he will fight who ever brings in $$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Cotto
    2. Pacquiao
    3. Khan
    4. Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Don't get to crazy with the 4 fight 25 mill $ figures.

If it's true it is filled with fluff almost like an NFL contract. You hear about a guy making 80 mill but only 30 is guaranteed and they can be cut at anytime.

Don Aint ****** when it comes to money, and there is no way he is offering 100 Guaranteed.
      This ^^^^^^^

Don has years of experience ****ing people over. Floyd is smiling ear to ear right now, but watch and see what happens in the end.

5-10 years from now there will be an HBO Documentary of Floyd, living in the basement of the some ****ty ass boxing gym, explaining to world that Don King is the Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Don't get to crazy with the 4 fight 25 mill $ figures.

If it's true it is filled with fluff almost like an NFL contract. You hear about a guy making 80 mill but only 30 is guaranteed and they can be cut at anytime.

Don Aint ****** when it comes to money, and there is no way he is offering 100 Guaranteed.
        You are crazy. Floyd made 125million with goldenboy for 4 fights.
        100 million is a bargain for Don

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
          This ^^^^^^^

Don has years of experience ****ing people over. Floyd is smiling ear to ear right now, but watch and see what happens in the end.

5-10 years from now there will be an HBO Documentary of Floyd, living in the basement of the some ****ty ass boxing gym, explaining to world that Don King is the Devil.
          Mayweather has leverage my friend. He is the cash cow.
          No way does he sign with Don just to end up broke.
          Lawyers lawyers lawyers

Comment

This ^^^^^^^

The difference is Floyd knows the business of boxing and has some very good lawyers compare to the boxers that were screwed by Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Mayweather has leverage my friend. He is the cash cow.
              No way does he sign with Don just to end up broke.
              Lawyers lawyers lawyers
              Tyson had more leverage and pull than Mayweather. People fail to realize how clever King is. He is both street smart and book smart and can hustle anyone.

Not only that, but Floyd is not the smartest person business wise, and the best thing that happened to Floyd was Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
                The difference is Floyd knows the business of boxing and has some very good lawyers compare to the boxers that were screwed by Don King.
                Are you sure about that. I could have swore Al Haymon had a lot to with Floyd success (business wise) in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Are you sure about that. I could have swore Al Haymon had a lot to with Floyd success (business wise) in the sport of boxing.
                  So Al Haymon told him to create a character to increase his value, market, and salary? Floyd knows more about the business of boxing than people think he knows. He learned a lot after he was screwed by Arum and outsmarted Arum. Ellerbe had more to do with Floyd's career than Haymon. If Haymon is so good... Why can't his other boxers be stars and be able to sell PPVs? Floyd doesn't need Haymon because Ellerbe does most of the work for Team Mayweather.

What has Haymon done for Floyd since Floyd became a star?

Comment

Don King knows how to generate money so $25 Million per fight is nothing to him

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                      Do I? Or do you?
                      I was messin' about with my main man street bully.

He knows I love Ugandans.

Comment

Working...
                      X