Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think American promoters will now avoid Eastern European boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Well you can say that Abraham is Easter European fighter and last time I checked he is 2-0 (2 KO s) in Super Six tournament!
    When was the last time you checked?

Comment

YOU SAID THIS ;
      "But Kessler is considered European nonetheless, and all I see are people who root for Eastern Europeans, jump on his ****. "
      Yes, but I never said Kessler was Eastern European. I said people who root for Eastern Europeans jump on his ****.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      When was the last time you checked?
      Don't bother, I don't even know why I am bothering.

Comment

Well you can say that Abraham is Easter European fighter and last time I checked he is 2-0 (2 KO s) in Super Six tournament!
        you do know abraham lost to dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Lad View Post
          Yes, but I never said Kessler was Eastern European. I said people who root for Eastern Europeans jump on his ****.

Nonsense

We Eastern Europeans are all straight!

Comment

Nonsense

We Eastern Europeans are all straight!
            Okay......

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
              you do know abraham lost to dirrell

PLS whatch this video

Comment

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

that is GREAT for boxing when you have good fighters from ALL OVER THE WORLD

just like it is great for Basketball when you have good players from different countries and when you have SPAIN playing the US tough int he Olympics

that is GREAT for the support and will get more people across the world to get more interested in the sport AND that could mean even more money involved for everyone involved

I have never believe in the "PRO AMERICAN" Bull****, I liked who I liked REGARDLESS of Race or which country he was from, I was a HUGE fan of Lennox Lewis while most people here in America hated the guy was was hoping to see anyone beat him

Comment

Working...
                X