• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Its like we'll never leave 2008...
    marquez beat pacquiao in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      There's no evidence that Margarito actually cheated Cotto. Thats an excuse used to take away Margaritos great victory over Cotto. Regardless of the so called "Plaster", Margarito took some great shots from Cotto but kept coming forward. THere was no plaster on his chin that night. The constant pressure busted Cottos pipes...

Styles make fights and Margaritos "pressure" style like Clotteys is taylor made for Cotto...

Margarito fought a great fight that night no doubt. It is likely however that he was using the pads then and in many if not most of his fights. Why do I think this? Simple. Humans are creatures of habit, especially when we are successful at something we tend to do it the same way over and over again. Also, cheating is typically not something done just once it is compulsory behavior. Here's an example; I had a buddy of mine in high school who was very smart but sucked at spanish and hated it. So he actually conjugated the various verbs on his fingernails using a mechanical pencil to cheat on the tests and quizzes. He would also pick an unsuspecting corner on the chalk board and before the teacher came to class would conjugate verbs in small writing there. When I asked about how he devised these plans he said "I've been doing this for years, it's always worked".

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        you know 2010 sucks when we're still talkin about this
        Touche...and the winter lineup isn't looking good either

No Mayweather
        Pac/Marg
        Cotto/JCC Jr

That is our marquee winter as of now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          I know...funny how those W/L ledgers work...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            It would of been ok if he apologized and explained himself ala Alex Rodriguez style but he laughs and jokes about it at a soccer game sayin he has loaded cleats is just disgusting
            Yup, I like his fighting style (who doesnt) and his mexican heart but the way he laughs off the whole handwraps incident is pretty sickening

Comment

Yea,and Zab Judah knocked Tszyu out in 2 rounds!

Comment

castillo beat mayweather. Floyd got beat by Alfonso gomez's leftover.

Comment

Boxing is more mental then anything and knowing it was just gonna be a matter of time til he got 2 Cotto with his plaster wraps kept him going. As vs Mosley he knew he was all but done b4 he even stepped in the ring and had no confidence cuz he knew he had been busted and was about 2 get his head knocked off.
                  Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 08-06-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

ok plaster or no plaster he won so who gives a **** now?

Comment

r u real cabron **** u and margarito we r going to **** chavez jr up .... tito tito tito tito ... cotto cotto cotto macho macho .....

Comment

Working...
                      X