Margarito 100% credit for beating Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    you know 2010 sucks when we're still talkin about this

You really hit the bullseye with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      you know 2010 sucks when we're still talkin about this
      Too bad Ricans are going to be talking about this for decades, no matter how great each year is.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        There's no evidence that Margarito actually cheated Cotto. Thats an excuse used to take away Margaritos great victory over Cotto. Regardless of the so called "Plaster", Margarito took some great shots from Cotto but kept coming forward. THere was no plaster on his chin that night. The constant pressure busted Cottos pipes...

Styles make fights and Margaritos "pressure" style like Clotteys is taylor made for Cotto...
        Hey Dick! U cant b serious! Riddle me this, Margarito would load his gloves for a 37 year old Mosley, who we all thought was over the hill at the time but not for an undefeated primed young lion of a champ in Cotto? C'mon man!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          TS is bipolar all the way.

One day he is hardcore Floyd fan and next day he make this video

I'm a boxing fan..and a floyd fan..but if i feel your wrong then your wrong..can i not talk about floyd? If i talk good about floyd all the time then im a nut hugger. IF i say something good about Pac, now im bi-polar...i cant win from losing..

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
            RED K for TS.
            ask me do i give a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              Manny Stewart said that Margarito style would give Cotto problems that day one way or another!
              Who the fuck is Manny Stewart?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Too bad Ricans are going to be talking about this for decades, no matter how great each year is.

because its only puerto ricans who think he did it? i pity dudes that are as ignorant as you. you live vicariously through the same old arguments with the same old biases. you have no idea how sad people like you are.

what's funny though is you argue this **** as if your the person in question. its pathetic.
                Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 08-07-2010, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                  There's no evidence that Margarito actually cheated Cotto. Thats an excuse used to take away Margaritos great victory over Cotto. Regardless of the so called "Plaster", Margarito took some great shots from Cotto but kept coming forward. THere was no plaster on his chin that night. The constant pressure busted Cottos pipes...

Styles make fights and Margaritos "pressure" style like Clotteys is taylor made for Cotto...
                  Sorry, but I don't give Margarito full credit for beating anyone now that he has been caught using illegal wraps...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    It would of been ok if he apologized and explained himself ala Alex Rodriguez style but he laughs and jokes about it at a soccer game sayin he has loaded cleats is just disgusting
                    i musta missed something? What are u talking about GD?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Sorry, but I don't give Margarito full credit for beating anyone now that he has been caught using illegal wraps...
                      100%. How any proud Mexican can give a low-life like Marg credit now is sickening.

Comment

Working...
                      X