Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what Pac and Marg did to deserve the title shaot at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Not only was Oscar WBC champ, neither he nor Floyd asked for it to be at a catchweight. Plus, Oscar asked for and was granted stipulations which increased his advantages. Oh, and it was the highest grossing fight.

But we can let bygones be bygones, and just see if Pac-Margarito lives up to its billing.

What the fuk does Money have to do with it? So in otherwords Floyd Bought his title shot? Makes sense! And so what if he was the titleholder so the fuk what. Did holding the title give him like some sort of special powers that I don't know about. Floyd had to fight someone to get the title and Pac has to fight someone to get the title the Mother fuking end.

Seriously arguing symantics is something that little 5 year old girls would do.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Holy fuk you are a Moron if that is in your sig defending Miguel cotto's miserable failures!
      Maybe when/if Mayweather rapes Cotto as well he can add Xylocaine to his sig for a third excuse.

Comment

Oscar had already been the 154 pound WBC champion, matter of fact, he won it from Castillejo, then unified it with Vargas and subsequently lost it from the gift given to Mosley. He then moved up to 160 and when he came back down, he got the shot at Mayorga.

Neither Margarito or Pacquiao have won a title, much less unified it at 154. Neither have won anything there, yet they get a shot at a title. Since you want to get technical with it...

Comment

Floyd didnt fight Oscar at a catch weight.

He didnt fight Oscar for a vacant title.

'07 Oscar is much better than a '10 Margarito.

Oscar ACTUALLY won HIS title. How many 154 Pound titles has Marg won?

Comment

Please guys if you are gonna bring up the 150 pound catch weight at least give me a fuking reason why its so bad? Not very convincing when you don't have a fuking idea why *****s and ******s in general think that somehow the catchweight gives Pac any advantage?

Comment

What the fuk does Money have to do with it? So in otherwords Floyd Bought his title shot? Makes sense! And so what if he was the titleholder so the fuk what. Did holding the title give him like some sort of special powers that I don't know about. Floyd had to fight someone to get the title and Pac has to fight someone to get the title the Mother fuking end.

Seriously arguing symantics is something that little 5 year old girls would do.
              No need to get all disturbed. You made a comparison and I simply stated facts. Very few fanatics think fighting for a vacant 154 lb title belt at 150lbs is such a great idea. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Floyd didnt fight Oscar at a catch weight.

He didnt fight Oscar for a vacant title.

'07 Oscar is much better than a '10 Margarito.

Oscar ACTUALLY won HIS title. How many 154 Pound titles has Marg won?

And why is fighting for a vacant title bad?

Why is fighting at a catch weight bad? And don't worry i already got a retort for you.

I don't think that Oscar was any better than Tony is right now.

Oscar won his title after getting knocked out by Bernard Hopkins and it was against Ricardo Mayorga of all fuking people whos an even bigger punching bag than Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  No need to get all disturbed. You made a comparison and I simply stated facts. Very few fanatics think fighting for a vacant 154 lb title belt at 150lbs is such a great idea. That's all I'm saying.
                  And I'm asking you why it's bad!!! Why is it bad to fight at a catch weight.??????? You don't even know why its bad you just know it is because a bunch of *****s say it over and over again. Please verbalize it to me! Don't just thorw empty statement at me because Im just gonna dismiss them.

Comment

Oscar was not a fuking champ at 154 he was a fuking titlist. Again it's a technicality. Pac is actually fighting some one for the title the only diffrence is the other fighter isn't the champion either whoopity fuking do! Stop pretending that a little technicality means anything. Oh and yeah its at a catch weigh sure but was Floyd outweighed by 15 pounds on fight night? Was Oscar outweighed by 15 pounds on fight night? Pac will be!

Seriously you guys and the 150 catchweight are funny! You cant even verbalize why 150 catchweight is so "bad" you just know it's something bad. Fuking hilarious!
                    if you're fighting for a title then you should be able to come in at the maximum of that weightclass whats wrong with wanting that..and floyd weighed 148 on fight night with oscar so ima guess was outweighed by a good amount. and you're talking bout he will be outweighed by 15 pounds well if he's too small to be in that weightclass don't go to that weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
                      if you're fighting for a title then you should be able to come in at the maximum of that weightclass

Says who? Did you just make up that rule yourself or is it in any actual boxing rulebook. Oh but thats right you must be a Floyd fan so Im not suprised you wanna just make up rules as we go along.

Comment

Working...
                      X