Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 year old floyd would beat singusarat and torrecampo on the same night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If PACMAN fought MARTIN CASTILLO and that BULGARIAN TAXI DRIVER at 18 he would knock them both out in 1 night!

Comment

another bold statement. only because there's no possibilty of this happening any more

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        i dont care how old manny was...fact is floyd would beat the 2 guys who knocked manny out + agapito sanchez on the same night if he was to fight em...it would be quick n easy work....he damn sure wouldnt have been ko'd twice in 2 rounds....

No big name boxer can beat Torrecampo then, he had the best A-Side-Meth at that time...

Comment

i dont care how old manny was...fact is floyd would beat the 2 guys who knocked manny out + agapito sanchez on the same night if he was to fight em...it would be quick n easy work....he damn sure wouldnt have been ko'd twice in 2 rounds....
          Floyd would never fight 2 guys on the same night, he needed to rest and take a vacation after a one sided fight against old Mosley "yes, he's old".

Comment

To be fair to Pacquiao, 20 year old Floyd was on another level than a 20 year old Pacquiao. He had a lot of amateur experience already and was highly touted when he started at 19 years old in 1996.

Pacquiao started in 1995 and was like 17 or 18 years old with no amateur experience, He was fighting for peanuts to give every penny he got to his mom while Mayweather came from a family of boxing and knew what he wanted to do with his life. Pacquiao came from the gutter and was only fighting for money, strictly.

But yeah, Floyd would have destroyed Torrecampo and Sinsurat easily. They were no match for a 19 year old Floyd with the level of experience that Floyd had. So it's really not fair to compare the two at that age. It's fare to compare there wins now, they go hand in hand.

Comment

a 3 year old pacquiao would have KO 3 year old mayweather. true story.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                To be fair to Pacquiao, 20 year old Floyd was on another level than a 20 year old Pacquiao. He had a lot of amateur experience already and was highly touted when he started at 19 years old in 1996.

Pacquiao started in 1995 and was like 17 or 18 years old with no amateur experience, He was fighting for peanuts to give every penny he got to his mom while Mayweather came from a family of boxing and knew what he wanted to do with his life. Pacquiao came from the gutter and was only fighting for money, strictly.

But yeah, Floyd would have destroyed Torrecampo and Sinsurat easily. They were no match for a 19 year old Floyd with the level of experience that Floyd had. So it's really not fair to compare the two at that age. It's fare to compare there wins now, they go hand in hand.

Nonsense,Floyds resume is based on beating weight drained fighters like Corrales and Gatti and 40 years guys like Mosley so its really not fair to compare Pacquiao s resume to Floyds!

Thats why American Boxing experts gave Pacquiao this!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  Nonsense,Floyds resume is based on beating weight drained fighters like Corrales and Gatti and 40 years guys like Mosley so its really not fair to compare Pacquiao s resume to Floyds!

Thats why American Boxing experts gave Pacquiao this!

Keep using your imagination like you did in the quote in my sig making up PPV fights that weren't even in PPV.

Comment

another big fart ***** thread. floyd at 20 was a 130 lb'er whereas torrecampo and singsurat were 112 lb fighters. make it a 15 year old floyd and both would've ktfo floyd like a rag doll.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Keep using your imagination like you did in the quote in my sig making up PPV fights that weren't even in PPV.

You epic failed with that sig cuz you even said that I must buy PPV if I live outside of USA and I dont live in USA and you know that I thought about Casamayor JMM,but anyway you are that moron who said that Pacquiao Hoya was at catchweight!

anyway,this gotta hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X