No announcement yet.

Montiel will DESTROY Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Just tell Montiel to sign that contract and don't ***** out like he did last time 3 years ago against Donaire.
    why would he "*****" out from someone? specially after going to hasegawas hometown and knocking him out silly? if hes gonna duck someone its not gonna be to someone who had a one hit wonder win and hasnt done **** ever since... and thats besides the fact that donaire needs to fight at a higher weight class cause hes been fighting nothing but smaller men... we all know he dont belong in that fuken weight class... the real ***** is donaire not montiel u stupid pinoy fan, let the real boxing fans do the talking. go sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      why would he "*****" out from someone? specially after going to hasegawas hometown and knocking him out silly? if hes gonna duck someone its not gonna be to someone who had a one hit wonder win and hasnt done **** ever since... and thats besides the fact that donaire needs to fight at a higher weight class cause hes been fighting nothing but smaller men... we all know he dont belong in that fuken weight class... the real ***** is donaire not montiel u stupid pinoy fan, let the real boxing fans do the talking. go sit eat a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by 7 Mares View Post
        True that man, Hopefully we get the Donaire fight this year if not next. Montiel is throwback, He'll fight anyone right now. But right now it's the best he'll ever be...
        i wish arum would put montiel vs donaire on the undercard of pac vs margarito. that figt needs all the help it can get. but since arum is a nefarious senile jew bastard, he wont.

somebody asked him one time about putting donaire in a undercard of a pacquiao fight when he first signed him. his answer: no that would be stupid.

i never figured out why he said & thinks that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
          i wish arum would put montiel vs donaire on the undercard of pac vs margarito. that figt needs all the help it can get. but since arum is a nefarious senile jew bastard, he wont.

somebody asked him one time about putting donaire in a undercard of a pacquiao fight when he first signed him. his answer: no that would be stupid.

i never figured out why he said & thinks that.
          I mean wouldn't that be better so Donaire can get exposure with the pinoys?

Doesn't Donaire always get angry he doesn't get that much support from his fellow Phillipinos? I mean if he was fighting on the undercard of Pac fights then he would've been much bigger by now

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            why would he "*****" out from someone? specially after going to hasegawas hometown and knocking him out silly? if hes gonna duck someone its not gonna be to someone who had a one hit wonder win and hasnt done **** ever since... and thats besides the fact that donaire needs to fight at a higher weight class cause hes been fighting nothing but smaller men... we all know he dont belong in that fuken weight class... the real ***** is donaire not montiel u stupid pinoy fan, let the real boxing fans do the talking. go sit down.
            what kind of stupid ass logic is that? smaller man? donaire started at 115 & was a flyweight champion & fought & defended his title several times. you act as if he's paul williams with his physical dimensions compared to his opponents in the division or a caballero. donaire is 5'6. not some diego corrales behemoth taking advantage of the 24 rehydration negligently.

sure his career stagnated after the darchinyan ko, but to say he has fought no one is wrong, stupid, & ignorant.

he beat 2 loss maldonado before montiel did, he beat a tough rangy south african who everybody in the flyweight division ducks in mathalani, thoroughly outclassed a young undefeated rising flhweight in raul martinez, beat conception who cheated in the scales & was close to a junior feather before montiel did, & just beat a 1 loss hernan marquez.

trust me, if donaire's chin holds up against montiel, donaire is outboxing the **** out of montiel. mexican boxers usually always fall pray to super slick athletic boxers.

Comment

all those complaining about doanire fighting smaller guys have an argument, but donaire will be a big bantam as well. and if these two step in the ring the size difference will be evident.
              donaire does a great job at controlling distance so montiel will have to walk through fire to get inside to land that hook.
              almost a toss up fight, but i'd lean towards donaire cuz of his ability to control distance and counter from just about any angle.

Comment

If that fight gets signed I'm leaning towards Donaire, because for one he towers over everybody in that ****ing division, and two he has underrated boxing skills.

I'll be going for Montiel, but it'll be bull**** if he can't hurt Donaire because the size difference is that significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  montiel is 31. that's old age for the lower weight classes. ive seen gradual slippage from montiel. he's on his way down, not up, complete opposite from donaire. got a lot of love for montiel though. never afraid to go to hostile territory & take a fight. especially against young up & coming lions like he did vs gorres in the philippines & hasegawas in japan. i will always have mad respect for cochulito for that.
                  Yeah it's weird to see Montiel getting his biggest wins this late in his career. I personally thought he was irrelevant for the past 2 or 3 years. But he's been laying guys out recently.

I don't know if Darchynian is still relevant anymore, but I'd like to see Montiel spark him out to set up a mega fight with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                    all those complaining about doanire fighting smaller guys have an argument, but donaire will be a big bantam as well. and if these two step in the ring the size difference will be evident.
                    donaire does a great job at controlling distance so montiel will have to walk through fire to get inside to land that hook.
                    almost a toss up fight, but i'd lean towards donaire cuz of his ability to control distance and counter from just about any angle.
                    Co Sign with this post.

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    If that fight gets signed I'm leaning towards Donaire, because for one he towers over everybody in that ****ing division, and two he has underrated boxing skills.

I'll be going for Montiel, but it'll be bull**** if he can't hurt Donaire because the size difference is that significant.
                    Donaire doesn't tower over everyone in that division, I don't think he's the tallest actually.

Moreno and Perez are around 5'7, possibly 5'8.

Comment

Gonna bump this thread when donaire beats montiel, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X