Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry Has Been Dropped By Top Rank And Is Now Being Advised By Leonard Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
    Dude loves twitter, I know that much.

EDIT: Get ready for the "Omar Henry is gay comments" now.

LOL, he and Ellerbe do look VERY close there.....move over Floyd, your man has a new........man :*******:

Comment

I made a thread about this guys facebook update weeks ago, and I got bombarded with hate from people on here. The guy is headed down a path of destruction.

Everything he's posting is a lie. He even lied about putting his last opponent in the hospital after the bout! LOL

Nobody realizes that Top Rank had been helping him pay his rent because he doesn't get paid much. He's a 4 round fighter.

The guy made an clown of himself ringside on Saturday by acting like an idiot by waving to the monitors, throwing punches like and talking on his cell non stop.

Notice how Millie De La Hoya seemed to be annoyed by him?

Comment

Omar Henry thinks he's a superstar and he's done nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
          This clown interviews people like he's a big superstar .
          I remember he was acting like he was big **** when he got interviewed by TMZ......

Then when the show came on, all they did was clown on his ass......

Comment

Originally posted by emart05 View Post
            I made a thread about this guys facebook update weeks ago, and I got bombarded with hate from people on here. The guy is headed down a path of destruction.

Everything he's posting is a lie. He even lied about putting his last opponent in the hospital after the bout! LOL

Nobody realizes that Top Rank had been helping him pay his rent because he doesn't get paid much. He's a 4 round fighter.

The guy made an clown of himself ringside on Saturday by acting like an idiot by waving to the monitors, throwing punches like and talking on his cell non stop.

Notice how Millie De La Hoya seemed to be annoyed by him?
            You and I both made threads about him, and we both got hit with negative posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
              I used to be a big Omar Henry fan. He's such a diva though, I'm not much of a fan anymore.
              yeah me too, he lies like a mutha ****a too! he kinda reminds me of charlie zelenoff lol.

Comment

I'm telling you man. I've been to Savannah gym plenty of times. I've seen what kind of car he drives. Celebrities and ballers with "money to blow" don't drive cars that crappy.

He's an amazing talent, but the guys is so immature it's not even funny. He'll be brought back to reality sooner or later.

He doesn't understand the slimy greeseball business of boxing. He's burning a ton of bridges and doesn't even realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by emart05 View Post
                  I'm telling you man. I've been to Savannah gym plenty of times. I've seen what kind of car he drives. Celebrities and ballers with "money to blow" don't drive cars that crappy.

He's an amazing talent, but the guys is so immature it's not even funny. He'll be brought back to reality sooner or later.

He doesn't understand the slimy greeseball business of boxing. He's burning a ton of bridges and doesn't even realize it.
                  You live here in the H?

Comment

Looks like Oscar and friends lured him away. They cannot develop **** themselves so they lure prospects from others.

They will now try to set him up for an HBO bout in the next year and he will get his ass handed to him before he is ready. Oscar will hang his head in disbelief wondering what went wrong, when he was the cause in the first place.

Nothing about GBP is setup for long term. It feels like it is all about quick money. It makes me wonder if they care about the development of their fighters at all. They toss them a couple easy fights, then expect a big "showcase" financial return from that fighter.

Comment

Well if you all can judge Omar Henry by his facebook status updates, it means I can call you all dorks for getting involved in his personal affairs here. Why the hell would anyone care who Omar Henry signs up with? You live by the sword and die by the sword in boxing and when you f... it all up, the mess is there for everyone to see, sprawled out across the canvas. That hasn't happened with Omar Henry yet. All that's happened is his promoter has dropped him. Who gives a f...?

I like it that a top prospect is with neither Top Rank or Golden Boy as both these entitys are hurting the sport by handling a high concentration of talent in combination with in-house business tactics. The fewer fighters signing with GB and TR and signing on with Ellerbe, Goosen, Haymon or DiBelle or whoever, the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X