Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal strams will not hurt Pac VS Marg people.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    If you think your typical fan looks at Clottey and Tony as both the same obscure no hope fighters then i don't think you watch boxing very often. And if the 22,000 in Mexico doesn't mean anything then fine the 22,000 at the staples center does. You know the biggest crowd for any event held in the staples center and 98% of the attendees were there for Tony. Ok so I will give you the benifit of the doubt and say that the handwraps thing has cut tony fan base by oh 2/3. Thats still a fighter who can draw 8-10 thousand in the US so again if Clottey isn't anywhere near that popular as Margarito and still do 700,000 buys with Pac what do you think Tony is gonna do with pac. Again the average fan is oblivious to the whole thing. Hell the casual fan doesn't even know that Shane Mosely is an admitted steroid user for christ sake.
    This is laughable. Especially in light of him going through the testing on 24/7 for his fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
      This is laughable. Especially in light of him going through the testing on 24/7 for his fight with Mayweather.

Yeah everyone has HBO, it like comes free with every Cable subscription.

Comment

Yeah everyone has HBO, it like comes free with every Cable subscription.
        Yea, ALOT of people have INTERNET access in this country. So, if they didn't see 24/7 on TV, they saw episodes on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          After going on a string of buying PPV after PPV recently even Pac-Clottey and Jones-Hopkins II. I finally learned how to say no to Marquez-Diaz II and i'm going to say no to Pac-Margarito also. As a hardcore boxing fan, i'm worried about where the sport is going if even me a guy who buys every and any boxing PPV card, stopped buying them.

If this card does any decent number, it will be because of Pacquiao.

Uh so not buying a solid fight between two fighters who have 10 world titles between them is gonna encourage promoters to put on better fights?

I can understand Marquez-Diaz and Hopkins-Jones II but yeah Pac vs marg isn't anywhere near that poor.

Comment

Even Mayweather Sr said Shaneroid was on the juice in the Margs fight

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              Yea, ALOT of people have INTERNET access in this country. So, if they didn't see 24/7 on TV, they saw episodes on the internet.
              Yeah those are "hardcore" fans im referring to "casual" fans. Sorry guy a casual fan doesn't scour the internet for illegal streams of a 1 hour show that essentially is one really long commercial. Hell my whole family watched the Mayweather Mosely fight with me and none of them watched any of the 24/7's why? Because they are casual fans!

Comment

Uh so not buying a solid fight between two fighters who have 10 world titles between them is gonna encourage promoters to put on better fights?

I can understand Marquez-Diaz and Hopkins-Jones II but yeah Pac vs marg isn't anywhere near that poor.
                Pistol you keep referring to Marg like this is 2006 and he didn't get caught cheating. I know how you feel but honestly getting caught really cheapened and undercut his win over Cotto in a lot of people's minds. Most think Cotto was his best win.

WHile what you posted is 100% factual, in reality this is being seen by many, not all, not more than 50%, but many as another top rank gatekeeper vs manny. In that respect this fight has the potential to be a real bummer.

Comment

Yeah those are "hardcore" fans im referring to "casual" fans. Sorry guy a casual fan doesn't scour the internet for illegal streams of a 1 hour show that essentially is one really long commercial. Hell my whole family watched the Mayweather Mosely fight with me and none of them watched any of the 24/7's why? Because they are casual fans!
                  Ok, I've wasted my time talking with you. Everyone that watches a video on YOUTUBE isn't a "hardcore" fan, dude. And, I never said an illegal stream. Anyways, I KNOW casuals that watched 24/7 AND watched the fight, my wife is one of them. Heck, she liked the 24/7's more and went to sleep before the fight even started.

Comment

im gonna give out streams to everyone for that fight. even ppl i dont like so they dont pay for this LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Pistol you keep referring to Marg like this is 2006 and he didn't get caught cheating. I know how you feel but honestly getting caught really cheapened and undercut his win over Cotto in a lot of people's minds. Most think Cotto was his best win.

WHile what you posted is 100% factual, in reality this is being seen by many, not all, not more than 50%, but many as another top rank gatekeeper vs manny. In that respect this fight has the potential to be a real bummer.
                      I don't think Pac punishing a guy who is an allout offensive fighter can really be a bad fight. Tony always going forward and pac always throwing punches makes for a violent fight and that is never a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X