Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal strams will not hurt Pac VS Marg people.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atleast mosley-floyd was between 2 p4p fighters and 2 top ww's..hell floyd dint even wnt mosley belt...and they petitioned and made facebook pages begging people to boycott it...now ya'll are mad cause people are gonna stream this bull**** catchweight fight that shouldnt be for a title at all???between someone whos never fought at 154 and a man who's coming off of a suspension for cheating and they're fighting for a vacant 154 title at 150????4real?? man ya'll have some serious issues

Comment

If Facebook petitions/boycotts couldnt hurt the Mayweather-JMM/Mosley fights am fairly confident that illegal streams wouldnt hurt Pac/Rito.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Exactly and the samething will happen here seriously if you *****s are ohhhhh sooooo better than the *******s then why would you do the same dumbass things they do?
        i aint streaming a damn thing..i MIGHT wait and watch it free the following saturday...or maybe download it sunday ..but no way in hell am i buying this ****..hell i still havent watched the manny-clottey fight
        Last edited by infamous larryx; 08-02-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I mean they actually made online petitions and facebook pages to boycott the mosley-floyd ...i mean 4real???wow..just wow..and ya'll are complaining about streams...streams..we're talking about streams.....lol

Comment

i'm gonna report all the free streams

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              I don't think that's the idea. Rather, it's the principle of the hardcore individual boxing fan saying "Well, they ain't getting my money at the very least".

Collectively it may not count for much, but at least some of us can feel OK in the heart for not funding that bull****. Whatever makes people happy.
              Meh thats fine with me even if I think you are just being overly rightious.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                i aint streaming a damn thing..i MIGHT wait and watch it free the following saturday...or maybe download it sunday ..but no way in hell am i buying this ****..hell i still havent watched the manny-clottey fight

Sorry to hear you arn't a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  i'm gonna report all the free streams
                  do you do that when all the other big fights come on and people stream them???

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                    I mean they actually made online petitions and facebook pages to boycott the mosley-floyd ...i mean 4real???wow..just wow..and ya'll are complaining about streams...streams..we're talking about streams.....lol
                    It's the same stupid behavior which means *******s and *****s are cut from the same cloth!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Sorry to hear you arn't a boxing fan.
                      huge boxing fan..but i dont support manufactured fights....

Comment

Working...
                      X