Would people's perception of Paul Williams be different if he was Mexican or PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RABA View Post
    Sarcasm but OK.

It's ok, Stay nut hugging your pocho fighters None of them are even top 50 ATG like Barrera, Morales, Chavez, Finito etc. etc.

You just have ODLH and Vargas
    I support all fighters regardless of flag. DLH just happens to be my all time favorite. Just like Margarito and Chavez. Foreman who is black as well.

I could care less for Vargas but DLH has accomplished more than any of the boxers you listed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        Alejandro!!!!!!!

Fernando >>>> Alejandro!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I support all fighters regardless of flag. DLH just happens to be my all time favorite. Just like Margarito and Chavez. Foreman who is black as well.

I could care less for Vargas but DLH has accomplished more than any of the boxers you listed.
          ODLH accomplished more than Chavez, Barrera, Morales, Finito?

Yeah, I thought you were okay to play around with because at least when you argue you had a little bit of wit but the statement above is just plain ****ing stupid.

Comment

rabagiyo got exposed by a jamaican poster in hispanic lounge

Comment

Originally posted by Makalebron View Post
              rabagiyo got exposed by a jamaican poster in hispanic lounge
              LOL whut?

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
                ODLH accomplished more than Chavez, Barrera, Morales, Finito?

Yeah, I thought you were okay to play around with because at least when you argue you had a little bit of wit but the statement above is just plain ****ing stupid.
                Ummmmm 6 divisions he was a champion in?? Beat 18 world champions?? Apart from Chavez, that's it.

Then prove me wrong Mr. Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

De La Hoya doesn't have a better resume than Morales. WTF? Morales beat Pacquiao while he was past his prime even if he did lose the next two fights. And Morales has countless elite or world class fighters on his resume and he beat them all. Now Oscar's resume maybe be a tad better than Barrera's and Chavez's. But not by much. Yeah, I know. Bring titles in the argument when he started out in a division of where he towered over everbody like Donaire and Williams do right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    De La Hoya doesn't have a better resume than Morales. WTF? Morales beat Pacquiao while he was past his prime even if he did lose the next two fights. And Morales has countless elite or world class fighters on his resume and he beat them all. Now Oscar's resume maybe be a tad better than Barrera's and Chavez's. But not by much. Yeah, I know. Bring titles in the argument when he started out in a division of where he towered over everbody like Donaire and Williams do right now.
                    DLH has a better resume than Morales. Hands fucking down.

And Morales didn't tower the dudes at 122 & 126??

Comment

Enough with this race BS. Williams is an exciting fighter, and has a crowd pleasing style. His management is just ****ty and he thinks he's a bigger star than he really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X