Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Boring Do You Find Benard Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Boring Do You Find Benard Hopkins?

Well..........................
    He Is The Most Boring Fighter Of All Time.
    16.67%
    He's In The Top 10 For Most Boring Of All Time
    31.48%
    I Really Love Watching Him Fight, I Find Him Very Exciting
    16.67%
    He's Ok To Watch
    35.19%

There isn't adjectives strong enough to describe how horribly boring he is.

I think I'd prefer to be tortured with medieval techniques than to watch him "fight"...

Awful, awful fighter.

Comment

I always thought he was great too watch apart from his most recent fights which were obviously ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        There isn't adjectives strong enough to describe how horribly boring he is.

I think I'd prefer to be tortured with medieval techniques than to watch him "fight"...

Awful, awful fighter.

Comment

Comment

He's my favourite fighter so i don't find him boring.

I have to admit though, as he has got older his fights have got more and more dull but it's basically down to the fact he needs to be over defensively to still compete at the top level.

A prime Hopkins was great to watch. He was still techincal but far more aggressive.

Comment

He is boring but he is not a top 10

Comment

He's okay to watch. Calzaghe fight was boring, but I enjoyed watching him whoop Pavlik's ass.

Comment

I know anyone who says he's boring is probably a new fan because when he was "The Executioner" for real he was far from boring.

And seeing a man of his age compete for this long is far from boring. If you could only understand the little veteran techniques he uses you would love watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I know anyone who says he's boring is probably a new fan because when he was "The Executioner" for real he was far from boring.

And seeing a man of his age compete for this long is far from boring. If you could only understand the little veteran techniques he uses you would love watching him.
                    Yeah, a friend of mine, who has been into boxing for around 23 years, walked out of his fight against roy in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X