Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought more risky fights pac or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    that was 18 months ago!

the mosley floyd fought was coming off a near 2 year lay off! cotto was at his best physical condition bud
    You're a straight up clown dude. You are blinded by your love for Manny Pacquiao. You are probably a Pinoy so there is no point in arguing with you as it is obvious your love for Pacquiao runs very deep.

Talking to Pinoy's about Pac is like downtalking a dude's mother - they get super defensive as if you're disrespecting a person in their family, and as long as you have animosity toward others who aren't afraid to see Pac for what he is then you will never be able to have a legit debate.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      If Mosley had a fight with Berto, he would not have approached Team Pacquiao for a fight. And even if he did have a fight schedules, when he approached Team Pac, do you think Mosley wouldn't back out of the fight with Berto and fight Pacquiao?

And beating one fighter who beat another fighter doesn't mean that is the tougher fight. Shane is a tougher fight for Pacquiao and he knows it, which is why he won't fight him. So by your idiotic ******* logic, Marg's destroyed Cotto, who was destroyed by Pac, but who beat Mosley, who was destroyed by Floyd, so Floyd would destroy Mosley, and Margarito, so why is Pac fighting a guy who was destroyed by Mosley yet beat Cotto? That logic doesn't even make sense. Everybody including Team Pac knows that Cotto and Marg's aren't risky for Pac, even though Cotto can beat Mosley, he can't beat Pacquiao. He isn't fast enough, he doesn't throw enough punches, and his defense is questionable. His footwork is stellar but that isn't enough to beat a high volume puncher like Pacquiao and that's the difference.

Your "this guy beat this guy so he must be able to beat this guy who lost to that guy" logic is ******ed and is day 1 **** that you should just know. But being a *******, it's too much for you to comprehend, which is understandable.
      ahh so anyone who isnt a ***** is a *******? stfu about that you ******, I am a neutral.

You have your logic messed up, Mosley had a fight arranged with berto, that fight was cancelled AFTER pac arranged to fight clottey

before that he took a fight with Cotto who imo was a bigger threat than a mosley coming off a lay off. I never said "this guy beat this guy so he must be able to beat this guy who lost to that guy" you ****** dont put words into my mouth. I just said pac took a fight with the guy who beat mosley instead of taking a fight with mosley.

damn you *****s are defensive and compulsive liars, what ever makes you sleep at night

Comment

Chico Corrales, Castillo, Oscar De La Hoya had a better than 50% chance, Zab Judah, Juan Manuel Marquez, Carlos Baldomir, and Shane Mosley had at LEAST a 50% chance if not more.

Who had a chance at beating Pacquiao? JMM? He did beat him. Twice.

Oscar? No chance, not even a punchers.
        Hatton? That guy was damaged good and was never that good to begin with. Floyd pretty much ended his career.

Just face it, Pacquiao doesn't really take a lot of risks and there is a Bob Arum political reason behind it. You don't put the golden goose in harm's way, it doesn't make sense. There is a lot more money to be made off of Manny and until Arum is content, we will not see Pac take any risks, and that's a shame because we'll never know how good he is as long as he continues to fight the likes of Cotto's, Clottey's, and Margarito's, and not to mention he will not fight any top contenders at the weight class limit.

It's all just phony and extremely disappointing.

I'm not hating on Pac personally because I believe he is a warrior and if he had his way he'd be taking these big fights and fighting at the weight limit's set by the commission.

Pac isn't afraid of anybody and neither is Floyd.

It's everybody else around them.
        come on dawg
        pac has been fighting bigger opponents and been an underdog with oscar
        thats a risk to take there

i bet ur one of the people that said pac will get knocked TFO by oscar, hatton, cotto , clottey
        now ur making excuses for those fighters :/
        aight peace im out have to go to work LOL
        peaace out *****s
        keep d!ckriding ur gay floydy who prefers to go on vacation than fighting! LOL
        u call that the best boxer?

Comment

mayweather is getting owned in the poll!!!!

pacquiao has huge balls but mayweathers vagina is like a clown car

haha *****s stay losing

Comment

You're a straight up clown dude. You are blinded by your love for Manny Pacquiao. You are probably a Pinoy so there is no point in arguing with you as it is obvious your love for Pacquiao runs very deep.

Talking to Pinoy's about Pac is like downtalking a dude's mother - they get super defensive as if you're disrespecting a person in their family, and as long as you have animosity toward others who aren't afraid to see Pac for what he is then you will never be able to have a legit debate.
            Damn ******ed *****, look at my threads starting, Margo will knock the **** out of Pacman, there goes your logic about me being a *******

Just face it, you *****s are just defensive fools who resort to bull**** to back up your claims.

I am a neutral but not a single ***** can have a debate without the comments of "you PPPPPPACCCCCCCCTARD" "BOW DOWN TO FLOYD OR YOU ARE A ******"

now answer me this little boy, would a pac fan back margo to knock out pacman?

Comment

If Mosley had a fight with Berto, he would not have approached Team Pacquiao for a fight. And even if he did have a fight schedules, when he approached Team Pac, do you think Mosley wouldn't back out of the fight with Berto and fight Pacquiao?

And beating one fighter who beat another fighter doesn't mean that is the tougher fight. Shane is a tougher fight for Pacquiao and he knows it, which is why he won't fight him. So by your idiotic ******* logic, Marg's destroyed Cotto, who was destroyed by Pac, but who beat Mosley, who was destroyed by Floyd, so Floyd would destroy Mosley, and Margarito, so why is Pac fighting a guy who was destroyed by Mosley yet beat Cotto? That logic doesn't even make sense. Everybody including Team Pac knows that Cotto and Marg's aren't risky for Pac, even though Cotto can beat Mosley, he can't beat Pacquiao. He isn't fast enough, he doesn't throw enough punches, and his defense is questionable. His footwork is stellar but that isn't enough to beat a high volume puncher like Pacquiao and that's the difference.

Your "this guy beat this guy so he must be able to beat this guy who lost to that guy" logic is ******ed and is day 1 **** that you should just know. But being a *******, it's too much for you to comprehend, which is understandable.
              this is a good example of idiot who pretend to be a boxing genius.
              first: mosley was already scheduled to fight berto when pac signs with clottey. and during the negotiation (1st) with mayweather fell, roach said they will wait for the winner of mosley and berto. accidentally the haiti quakes stops the scheduled fight for mosley-berto.

second: during the time mosley wants to fight pacquiao, pac rather choose cotto because cotto already beats mosley. and if pac - cotto fell on the negotiation regarding if the cotto's belt was on the line their second option is mosley. please dont act like you know everything coz history will prove you wrong. you look like idiot when you say why pac choose clotey instead of mosley!

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                come on dawg
                pac has been fighting bigger opponents and been an underdog with oscar
                thats a risk to take there

i bet ur one of the people that said pac will get knocked TFO by oscar, hatton, cotto , clottey
                now ur making excuses for those fighters :/
                aight peace im out have to go to work LOL
                peaace out *****s
                keep d!ckriding ur gay floydy who prefers to go on vacation than fighting! LOL
                u call that the best boxer?
                The fact that you believe Oscar was a risk speaks volumes. This debate is over.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Damn ******ed *****, look at my threads starting, Margo will knock the **** out of Pacman, there goes your logic about me being a *******

Just face it, you *****s are just defensive fools who resort to bull**** to back up your claims.

I am a neutral but not a single ***** can have a debate without the comments of "you PPPPPPACCCCCCCCTARD" "BOW DOWN TO FLOYD OR YOU ARE A ******"

now answer me this little boy, would a pac fan back margo to knock out pacman?

What are you, 12? Calm down, son. So you believe Margo's going to knock out Pac?

Just as I thought - you don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
                    first: mosley was already scheduled to fight berto when pac signs with clottey. and during the negotiation (1st) with mayweather fell, roach said they will wait for the winner of mosley and berto. accidentally the haiti quakes stops the scheduled fight for mosley-berto.

second: during the time mosley wants to fight pacquiao, pac rather choose cotto because cotto already beats mosley. and if pac - cotto fell on the negotiation regarding if the cotto's belt was on the line their second option is mosley. please dont act like you know everything coz history will prove you wrong. you look like idiot when you say why pac choose clotey instead of mosley!
                    Exactly!!!

this corales guy is a ****ing tool, he has no boxing logic at all and chats out of his ass, he is just a stupid ass ***** making up lies so he idol is still protected in his sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post

Just keep telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to feel good about your idol and justify why his career has been a joke for the last 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X