Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought more risky fights pac or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    WOW.

Define risk first, so I can get what you want.
    come on dawg most people got my question here
    ur the only dumb arse who didnt get it :/

i dont have time to look for a dictionary for u

ur the one that need to get one and learn the meaning yourself..
    or else GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      for me his more of a overrated fighter or a overhyped type of fighter
      he havent proven himself lately that his the best by fighting fighters who has a chance of whooping his arse...

whats his reasons of not fighting those risky fighters are piling up

on vacation
      OST
      not a cash draw
      on retirement
      uncle going to jail
      his arse gonna get taxed
      busy with family

u can add more if i miss something..

his been avoiding more risky fights to save his arse
      Since you seem to know so much, why don't you explain to use why Manny's last fight was with Josh Clottey when May offered him 50/50 and a 14 day cutoff? Those are terms that Manny agrees to today, but would not back then. Why? Why don't you explain?

And WHY did Manny choose to fight Joshua Clottey, when he had Shane Mosley knocking down his door and visiting his gym twice in one week? A fight with Mosley would have done +300k ppv's, yet Pacquiao flat out ducked him.

Everybody loves to call Floyd a duck and say that he fought an old washed up Grandpa Mosley, but seem to forget that MANNY OUTRIGHT DUCKED MOSLEY AND THAT IS A FACT.

How can you call yourself a "boxing fan" when you ignore the fact that Manny turned down Mosley and fought JOSHUA ****ING CLOTTEY???

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        come on dawg most people got my question here
        ur the only dumb arse who didnt get it :/

i dont have time to look for a dictionary for u

ur the one that need to get one and learn the meaning yourself..
        or else GTFO
        WOW I'm scared! Just MHO and you goin' commando on me? LOL what did i do?

No dictionary needed, I said my piece and it seemed you wanna keep it with nuthuggin' when I said every fighter is at risk, no matter who he fights, so what the **** you wanna know about risk is what I asked and you came tellin' me I'm the one who didn't get it? Look at Tyson-Douglas, whoever thought Mike would get KTFO'ed, now did RISK played a role there???

**** this bait thread of yours, and clear what you want if it's RISK OR MORE CHALLENGING!

What's funny is you appeared to be a pacfan, and you barking off the wrong tree, GAGO!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather EASILY fought better comp.
          First off Pac has fought over 35 fights the Philippines against Filipinos.
          Pacs most risky fights Floyd has fought, Hatton, Hoya and JMM.

Floyd -Corrales,Mosley,Judah,Mitchell,Manfredy, Baldomir,Hernandez.

And lets face it. The best fights and comp. is in America.(Europe coming on strong)

ILL TELL YOU WHAT SAYS IT ALL, When or if Floyd wanted or does fight anyone Pac has fought the fans begin with Floyd is cherry picking. Imagine if Floyd would have fought Barrera, Morales, or JMM in the same time Pac did. PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LOST THEIR minds.
          Even now people were disgusted at him fighting JMM and winning every round. OR imagine if Floyd would have signed to fight Clottey OMG people would have flipped.

Comment

he dont care bout fighting the best out there, list of fighters mayweather has ducked in his career

cotto
            margarito
            pacquiao
            p williams
            vernon forrest
            winky
            clottey
            vargas
            mayorga
            trinidad

mayweather is bout 3 years OLDER than Pacquiao but has bout 10 less fights?
            he ducks fighters plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              And before it gets brought up, which I'm sure it will because most people on here don't know anything about boxing: Fighting Miguel Cotto was not a risky move at all. Miguel was never that good of a fighter and people that know boxing knew that he had no chance. What shocked me is how long it took Pacquiao to put him away.

Margarito is another fight that people will buy into the hype and make Margarito out to be a risky fight by taking on a big natural WW when the reality is Pacquiao is going to dismantle him worse than Shane Mosley did and probably in a lot less time.

Pac's upcoming fight with Tony is about as risky as his fight with Clottey.
              lmfao cotto beat mosley and was more of a risk than mosley

fighting hatton at 147 IS NOT A RISK

FIGHTING MARQUEZ AT 144 IS NOT A RISK

fighting hatton at 140 IS A RISK

fighting the man who beat shane mosley in cotto IS A RISK

damn *****s

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
                When has Mayweather ever taken a risky fight?
                Yeah I guess your right, Floyd does make it look easy.
                Its like the way everyone questioned Roy Jones resume because he made it look easy.

JMM was a "risky" fight for Pac but it was a cakewalk for Floyd.
                Both KOed Hatton but Floyd did it stepping backwards while Pac put his whole body in it.
                Both beat Hoya but Oscar was not weight drained when he fought
                Floyd.
                Now imagine if Floyd would have fought Clottey in his last fight...The fans would have ate him alive for picking or "cherry picking" someone of Clotteys "stature".

Comment

Since you seem to know so much, why don't you explain to use why Manny's last fight was with Josh Clottey when May offered him 50/50 and a 14 day cutoff? Those are terms that Manny agrees to today, but would not back then. Why? Why don't you explain?

And WHY did Manny choose to fight Joshua Clottey, when he had Shane Mosley knocking down his door and visiting his gym twice in one week? A fight with Mosley would have done +300k ppv's, yet Pacquiao flat out ducked him.

Everybody loves to call Floyd a duck and say that he fought an old washed up Grandpa Mosley, but seem to forget that MANNY OUTRIGHT DUCKED MOSLEY AND THAT IS A FACT.

How can you call yourself a "boxing fan" when you ignore the fact that Manny turned down Mosley and fought JOSHUA ****ING CLOTTEY???
                  you are so ******

MOSLEY HAD A FIGHT ARRANGED WITH BERTO when manny agreed to fight clottey

before that he chose to FIGHT THE MAN WHO BEAT MOSLEY IN COTTO instead.

Floyd ducked pac, floyd ducked cotto, floyd ducked margo and so on

Manny did not turn not mosley to fight clottey, AFTER THE COTTO FIGHT LOOK AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE, roach and arum said why mosley chose to fight berto in jan instead of waiting until after pac vs cotto

Comment

okay here
                    first most people say clottey was the one who won the cotto-clottey fight
                    and clottey is the toughest welterweight at that time and havent been knockout..
                    by knocking out the toughest WW they can add it up to mannys legacy
                    which they fail to do..
                    fighting clottey even people say pac will win is a risky fighter
                    clottey is big and can knocked out pacs arse
                    and who else can manny fight at that time except for clottey?

mosley was on contract with berto when negotiation fell through
                    what u want manny do break their contrat and fight mosley?

by the way floyd is proposing a rule that is new to boxing, and for manny pride who is floyd to make one and command him wat to do?

its like me offering u to eat my **** and be my b!tch b4 fighting me, will u do that?

and manny wont wait for floyd to grow balls to fight him he wants to stay active till he retires
                    this time around manny is doing what floyds ask just for the boxing fans

give props to manny for trying to meet floyd in the middle by agreeing to 14day and 50/50 split this time around and tried to contact floyd for negotiation...

wheres floyd now?
                    does his offer has an expiration date? LOL
                    first of all who call out manny to step into the plate and theyll have a fight?
                    if floyd want to fight manny he'll try to negotiate with them instead his ignoring them and going on vacation,
                    what does that mean to u?
                    Last edited by viperz007; 08-01-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      Yeah I guess your right, Floyd does make it look easy.
                      Its like the way everyone questioned Roy Jones resume because he made it look easy.

JMM was a "risky" fight for Pac but it was a cakewalk for Floyd.
                      Both KOed Hatton but Floyd did it stepping backwards while Pac put his whole body in it.
                      Both beat Hoya but Oscar was not weight drained when he fought
                      Floyd.
                      Now imagine if Floyd would have fought Clottey in his last fight...The fans would have ate him alive for picking or "cherry picking" someone of Clotteys "stature".
                      what weight did floyd fight the number 1 lightweight in the world?

what weight did floyd fight the number 1 light welter in the world?

Comment

Working...
                      X