No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Dmitry Pirog DESTROYS Daniel Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    Korobov is garbage and so is Golovkin but this Pirog guy seems pretty legit.

I doubt he'd beat Martinez or Williams, but he has potential. And he is a physical behemoth

you hear it so rarely cause its so rare... period
    They are both very, very much legit.

Golovkin actually beat Dirrell in the Olympics btw lol

Comment

I'm still pissed off that Pirog hasn't fought Matthew Macklin yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Guerrero is an American citizen.
        o yea, cause becoming an American Citizen changes your race, ethnicity, and national backround.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          +1

American's hopes and dreams died in that moment. What a crushing defeat for America.
          You actually think America's hopes and dreams lie with Danny Jacob. I like Pirog as well but the euro posters are acting like he beat Floyd Mayweather.

Slow down.

Comment

LOL, who didn't see this thread coming.

Look at Pirog square up...it isn't that he's anything special, just that Jacobs was even less special tonight, wasn't seasoned for this kind of fight, didn't know what he was doing in there...just backs up to the ropes with his hands down and waits for the right hand to land on his chin.

LOL @ people acting like this is some big deal. Two clumsy, unseasoned prospects fighting for a crap-strap neither should be fighting for (if it was strong division) and one knocks the other out.

Big whoop.

Comment

I hate when people call stuff like this a 'highlight reel KO'...just because it's a KO doesn't mean it's spectacular or good to look at...on the contrary, that thing is ugly to watch.

One dude cringing backwards with his hands down and throwing a half-assed jab with his back against the ropes (WTF???) and the other lurching forward all squared-up with a big 'HIT ME' sign tacked to his chin.

It really doesn't matter which one got knocked out in that snippet of action...they both look shabby.

Comment

To top it off, Pirog is a ridiculous name.

Klitschko is a fine, strong name. Adamek, too.

But,

"Remember the name!...Pirog!"

Nah, GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                  To top it off, Pirog is a ridiculous name.

Klitschko is a fine, strong name. Adamek, too.

But,

"Remember the name!...Pirog!"

Nah, GTFO.

Clumsy? Shabby? I suspect that someone is heartbroken? Dry your tears kid

Comment

Dude, Jacobs is a good fighter. Stop with the "exposed" ****.

Comment

If a black dude gets ko'd with one punch by a white dude, the black dude was never that good to begin with. You white dudes are getting all excited over nothing. I'm white and you fools are making me look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X