No announcement yet.

"I don't care if i lose...." - Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't care if i lose...." - Manny Pacquiao

"I don't care if I lose, I just want to fight, let's do it 2 or 3 times, make some money and give the fans a good fight!" - Manny Pacquiao

Watching the JMM/Diaz fight, the commentators quoted Pac talking about how extremely disappointed he was over Mayweather deciding not to fight him.

It's clear as day that Pac is a true warrior and is devastated that the fight with Floyd never came to fruition. Pac doesn't give a fuk if he loses or not, he'll just fight the best he can and give the fans their money's worth. He's willing to put himself on the line and go to war as a true warrior should.

Floyd on the other hand.... I'm finding it harder and harder to understand how anyone can keep defending this guy?

Mayweather is taking all the fun out of the biggest fight in boxing.

The man does not believe in level playing fields at this point. That's his choice to make; but I'm glad there is only one Mayweather Jr because otherwise our sport would be a dead, rotting corpse that you can't bring yourself to look at.

Comment

Floyd's just a real disappointment, at least his nuthuggers are getting to see there are no nuts to hug.

Comment

not for 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          not for 50/50
          newsflash, you don't get any money (and thanks to FM you don't get to watch the fight either)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Floyd's just a real disappointment, at least his nuthuggers are getting to see there are no nuts to hug.
            So Hatton got his ass whooped by a *****............... or an Eunuch?

Comment

newsflash, you don't get any money (and thanks to FM you don't get to watch the fight either)
              Exactly. I can't understand how people are almost HAPPY that this fight is not happening.

First Pacquiao not accepting 14-day cutoff. And now Mayweather deciding he doesn't want to fight for some reason. And yet people would still chomp down on their **** meat sandwiches if given the chance.

Are you guys ****ing boxing fans or what? I have my doubts.

Comment

Manny's the man. Definitely the greatest fighter in boxing today. Honorable and always willing to fight the best. Whereas Floyd, who's got great boxing skills, doesn't want to fight his biggest threat, and continues to make up excuses. ****, Pacquiao's a congressman, you'd expect him to say "I don't have time to fight with my new job."

Comment

Newsflash: Thats the reason The fight won't get made because manny wants 50/50/

iT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

Comment

yeah a true warrior who rejects the hatton fight for it being 50-50 but then accepts 51-49, REAL WARRIOR

Comment

Working...
                    X