Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, I am a Jacobs fan, and my bro and dad are talking MAD **** TO ME.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
    sorry that jacoibs let you down... my dad was telling me for a while that he was a FRAUD..
    My brother was actually yelling in my face from less than a foot away... "I told you he was a *****!! That dude is a ****ing FRAUD!!!!" And now my dad is talking ****, and rubbing it in.....

God, I am hating this right now....

Comment

i wonder if hbo will set up martinez vs pirog for december
      I hope not. Dude doesn't need to be thrown to the sharks quite yet.

I'd like to see more from him, rather than beaten into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
        Lol. If I was ur brother I'd do the same thing. If I was u my real bro and pops wud do the same thing. Lol. Good times mman.
        Good times for them... HORRIBLE times for me......

Comment

No fighter that steps in that ring should be considered a *****. Especially an ex-undefeated one. If I were you I put up my hands and say "Come at me Bros!"

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            Good times for them... HORRIBLE times for me......
            enjoy it my man.. i dunno about your brother gettn all up in your face tho..there's lines you know...

is the posse pro diaz tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              No fighter that steps in that ring should be considered a *****. Especially an ex-undefeated one. If I were you I put up my hands and say "Come at me Bros!"
              My bro was closer to being pro than I was.... He would whoop my ass....

I'll just tuck my tail between my legs and be quiet for right now.....

This could be a more horrible night....

Danny gets KOed NASTY, and now Diaz is about to fight Marquez... I dont think he can beat Marquez....

Comment

enjoy it my man.. i dunno about your brother gettn all up in your face tho..there's lines you know...

is the posse pro diaz tonight?
                Yeah.....

Naw he is just in my face laughing...... You know how people mock you? Well thats what he is doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  Yeah.....

Naw he is just in my face laughing...... You know how people mock you? Well thats what he is doing.....
                  yeah me and my dad sometimes get into it..i think i hate the fact that most of the times he actually is right...

I think one of the few times this year i was able to get him mad was the maravilla fight with Pav..for whatever reason he thought Pav was gonna put a beating on sergio...

Comment

I just spoke to Danny's pops the other day. This **** sucks so ****ing bad.

Comment

yeah me and my dad sometimes get into it..i think i hate the fact that most of the times he actually is right...

I think one of the few times this year i was able to get him mad was the maravilla fight with Pav..for whatever reason he thought Pav was gonna put a beating on sergio...
                      Yeah drove out of town to Corpus Christi to come watch the fights with my dad, and me and my bro were debating about DJ on the way..... It sucks that he was right.... All he was saying was "I told you baby... I told you!!!".... I had no defense or counter punches to come back with.....

Comment

Working...
                      X